Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Easter Specials - Unbelievable VPS Offers in 6 Locations (Save BIG!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Easter Specials - Unbelievable VPS Offers in 6 Locations (Save BIG!)

laaevlaaev Member

With Easter just around the block, the ChicagoVPS team would like to wish you a happy Easter, we currently have an Easter VPS promotion going on that we would like to share with the community. This is available in 6 of our geographically diverse locations. We have limited stock on each promotion, and these promotions will expire after Easter Sunday.

This is YOUR opportunity and chance to save big!

Easter Promotion (Enterprise 2GB)

2048MB (2GB) RAM

50GB RAID-10 Protected Diskspace

2000GB Monthly Bandwidth

1x IPv4 Address

Instant Setup

OpenVZ Virtualization Platform

6 Location Choices: Chicago, Buffalo, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Jersey, or Dallas!

$102/6 months - Discounted to just $19/6 months

Order Now: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=288

Easter Promotion (3GB VPS)

3072MB (3GB) RAM

100GB RAID-10 Protected Diskspace

3000GB Monthly Bandwidth

1x IPv4 Address

Instant Setup

OpenVZ Virtualization Platform

6 Location Choices: Chicago, Buffalo, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Jersey, or Dallas!

Discounted Price: $29/6 months

Order Now: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=286

Network Test IP's:
Los Angeles: 198.23.128.127

Buffalo: 75.127.3.3

Chicago: 206.217.137.110

Atlanta: 198.46.150.130

New Jersey: 199.188.100.34

Dallas: 172.245.57.2

Have any questions? Email [email protected] today and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for the opportunity, and we wish you a happy Easter celebration!

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited April 2014

Are all locations with ColoCrossing? also wasn't your name Kevin at one stage?

• @ATHK said:
    Are all locations with ColoCrossing? also wasn't your name Kevin at one stage?

Didn't you wet your bed at one stage?

FFS, grow up.

Thanked by 20xdragon Mark_R
  • Is there differences between this Enterprise 2GB offer and former 2GB 30$/year offer?

• recurring discounts?

• ATHKATHK Member

@mpkossen said:
    FFS, grow up.

What's your problem? Have some respect you're a moderator after all...

Also while we're at it, why does SolusVM say that they don't have a license with them?

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited April 2014

is there are any promo on lower spek plan? 512MB of Ram or maybe 1 Gig?

Thank you :)

• @ATHK said:

He's not just a mod he's the F'ing administrator

• This is actually pretty tempting. I've never had a CVPS before, and judging by the reviews...

• @ATHK said:

The fact that you ask me what my problem is proves my point.

• Do you have any dedicated servers in the special Easter bin....

• ATHKATHK Member

@mpkossen said:
    The fact that you ask me what my problem is proves my point.

Sorry.. I don't even know what you're talking about..

• Honestly, I don't care, I don't run anything hardcore important or sensitive on my ChicagoVPS, and they don't use Solus now...

• If this provider is indeed using a nulled version of solus they should be banned from offering anything on this forum. This is atrocious and should not be allowed or condoned by any provider on this forum regardless of their relationship with CC!!

• @eddynetweb said:

They do, they just use the api to give people access to control their VPS through WHMCS, the backend is still SolusVM, and I'm concerned one would actually do such a thing.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2014

Actually, the SolusVM thing is quite worrying. They still use it, just cut out customer access to it. Instead the customer has access to ModulesGarden plugin so they have limited capability to manage their VM from WHMCS.

It's been noted and confirmed that CVPS has no active licenses, not under their own name or licenses issued to them via any other names. Fabozzi is usually quick to show up and try to dis-credit claims against his company in a rude fashion, still haven't received official word from him on this. If it was false and he could prove it, unsure why he has not proved it to be false yet. (Since the member who revealed this is hated by Fabozzi, I assume he'd be quick and happy to prove him wrong... but it's not happened).

Also curious what got CVPS banned from SlickDeals? Generally they only ban people for shilling there. If you post a URL to CVPS it shows up as URLHASBEENBLOCKED (or something) instead. Luckily there are other CC brands to fill the gap on SlickDeals. That makes LET (and vpsBoard, I guess) the only two places CVPS can post offers now.

Figured if others are asking serious questions then I might as well too. Just coming here following referrals logs. Would like to see this cleared up or at least explained. I don't want to believe a company with "50% of the market share" (exaggerated, but their words) using nulled, pirated or cracked software to run their business. Posting some screenshots of invoices paid to the licenser of their SolusVM should be more than enough to de-bunk this.

Thanked by 3Toadyus Floris Shoaib_A
  • mpkossen said: Didn't you wet your bed at one stage?

FFS, grow up.

Wow that was a bit of a disproportionally mean response

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris @CVPS_Adam ? Just wondering if you could clear up what I mentioned above.