Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM closed affiliates?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM closed affiliates?

wychwych Member
edited April 2014 in Providers

We do not currently offer an affiliate system to our clients.

https://bluevm.com/affiliates.php

What happened guys?

@bluevm

Comments

• Who do you asking?

• I'm sure there are many providers around who still offer stable affs

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@Spirit said:
    Who do you asking?

Anyone that may know, I figured a post on LET would be faster than a ticket response.

It used to be open (I had an account) now its closed/disabled.

@zionvps said:
    I'm sure there are many providers around who still offer stable affs

Im not doubting this; just wondered what happened to their affiliate program.

• @wych We did that a while ago. Main reason for closing it was abuse. We did some looking into the abusive customers we'd had, and 99% of them were referred by affiliates. So, we closed the program, and abuse has gone WAY down. If you had enough commissions balance to trigger a payout you can open a ticket and we'll process it for you.

• wychwych Member

@Magiobiwan said:
    wych We did that a while ago. Main reason for closing it was abuse. We did some looking into the abusive customers we'd had, and 99% of them were referred by affiliates. So, we closed the program, and abuse has gone WAY down. If you had enough commissions balance to trigger a payout you can open a ticket and we'll process it for you.

I wouldn't know, I assume I would now be due a payment but cannot find out.

• @wych Open a ticket and I can check your affiliate balance. In any event, the TICKET SYSTEM is the proper place for this sort of question.

• wychwych Member

@Magiobiwan said:
    wych Open a ticket and I can check your affiliate balance. In any event, the TICKET SYSTEM is the proper place for this sort of question.

Ok, given ticket response times I figured I would post here; Wasnt sure if I was under a rock and you guys made an announcement.

• LESLES Member

Magiobiwan said: If you had enough commissions balance to trigger a payout you can open a ticket and we'll process it for you.

I have a 'Pending Actions' ticket from 02/02/2014. Thx!

• wychwych Member

@LES said:

Exactly why I made the post...