Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyCustomHosting - VM not booting / customers fault - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyCustomHosting - VM not booting / customers fault

Comments

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited April 2014

@chauffer said:
    MCHPhil, out of curiousity, have you met CentrioHost? I bet you'd make great friends.

Someone needs to call Phil a cunt, and I think Centrio would be the best person to do it. But, since he's not here.

@MCHPhil - Quit being such a < sweet soft social pokemon > towards your paying customers. If you don't want to provide services for the price you provide them for, then kindly either (A) raise your prices so that you're not such a self-centered < ice cream > or (B) kindly fuck off into space without a suit.

• @MrObvious said:
    Someone needs to call Phil a cunt, and I think Centrio would be the best person to do it. But, since he's not here.

>

@MCHPhil - Quit being such a doucheknocking toiletlicking ballsacklicking cunt towards your paying customers. If you don't want to provide services for the price you provide them for, then kindly either (A) raise your prices so that you're not such a self-centered asshat or (B) kindly fuck off into space without a suit.

Such kind words. I can see why he's defensive. I wouldn't want you as a customer either.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Those who say that the customer is always right have never worked in retail (or tech support)...

• @Mark_R said:
    customer is not always right.

Of course, but he isn't always wrong either.

Thanked by 1Scion
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited April 2014

@galio said:
    ffs Customer

He said it specifically in the ticket and thread... Seems like you opened your mouth without having all the facts.. Usual LET behaviour.

@MrObvious cute, another passerby without all the facts weighing in. Because I won't cave I'm a bitch. Good job! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

@petris, my thoughts EXACTLY! These are customers no one would want. If your VM is not ready for a shutdown at ANY time, it is not properly configured. I can't fix that for you. Nor will I try.

DID anyone EVER stop to think kids who don't get there way will just come here to post shit like this? LOL seems like a pretty simply thought to have honestly. All I see here is a bunch of kids who didn't get their hand held. Received the EXACT level of support my service promised and then cry.

Thanked by 20xdragon RLT
  • MCHPhil said: cute, another passerby without all the facts weighing in. Because I won't cave I'm a bitch. Good job! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

No actually, because I buried her in 2009.

Would if I could though!

• Just like to toss in BS when you have 1% of the facts? That's ok. I understand and won't hold it against you.

• MCHPhil said: He said it specifically in the ticket and thread... Seems like you opened your mouth without having all the facts.. Usual LET behaviour.

Seems like you opened your mouth without having all the facts.. Usual LET behaviour.

This goes to far.

kids buy service = customer

kids buy service = money

MCHPhil said: All I see here is a bunch of kids who didn't get their hand held. Received the EXACT level of support my service promised and then cry.

Kids don't know how to get their hand held, educate them with your docs.

As a matter I'm a kid too in term of tech, and some provider does give me enlightemen.

God bless them!

• I was going to get a KVM in Montreal but now decided against it. I can't sleep with the knowledge that, if the server encounters a problem I can't fix, I'd have to face the Wrath of MCHPhil. Nothing personal @MCHPhil, but I like to get my sleep.

Oh by the way, the Montreal looking glass on your site is failed. No download, no ping, traceroute. Maybe the network config is buggered? Or it failed to shutdown properly? Or... oh nevermind, doesn't matter now.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited April 2014

@sleddog said:
    I was going to get a KVM in Montreal but now decided against it. I can't sleep with the knowledge that, if the server encounters a problem I can't fix, I'd have to face the Wrath of MCHPhil. Nothing personal MCHPhil, but I like to get my sleep.

Oh by the way, the Montreal looking glass on your site is failed. No download, no ping, traceroute. Maybe the network config is buggered? Or it failed to shutdown properly? Or... oh nevermind, doesn't matter now.

No problem someone else will buy it. We going to keep my business on top of LET another day :)

Yea, looks like montreal looking glass is working.

• amjamj Member
    edited April 2014

I am currently a happy customer with MCH but @MCHPhil's remarks on the discussion seem to be not like professional.

• Hopefully you don't encounter any problem in the future since no way around for it.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited April 2014

Hopefully he knows to troubleshoot his problem and resolve it on his own. He probably does. Only time shall tell lol. Yall are a joke.

@amj said:
    I am currently a happy customer with MCH but MCHPhil's remarks on the discussion seem to be not like professional.

Honestly, there is nothing professional about LET. If it were this crap wouldn't be allowed.

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited April 2014

MCHPhil said: Yea, looks like montreal looking glass is working.

Well done, you were able to fix that quickly.

And I see that OVH has fixed their networking to eastern Canada (ping time now is 55 ms, was > 140 ms).

Pity about the Wrath Factor.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2014

Nah, why should I? Next reboot and the kvm will break down again.

And who would guess "its my fault then", maybe blackhole in DC who knows.

• Ian_Ian_ Member

LOL Blame Me

• @MCHPhil , thanks for all the compliments towards all LET members :-/ ... fact is, without the LET users you have a lot less business.. sometimes it is better to remain silent and not respond to everything. It's making you look unprofessional in my opinion..

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited April 2014

A properly configured node can be restarted many times - and everything will be okay.
    If not - the curves hands.
    RTFM!

• @MCHPhil said:
    Honestly, there is nothing professional about LET. If it were this crap wouldn't be allowed.

Ah, so I assume you won't be putting up any more offers here?

• mpkossen said: Ah, so I assume you won't be putting up any more offers here?

We can only hope...

• @mpkossen said:
    Ah, so I assume you won't be putting up any more offers here?

With this attitude, fuck no I won't. Good job admin. Show how "GREAT" this BS place is. Good luck with your scam hosts and etc. LOL who owns UGVPS again? Fucking disgrace to the internet some of you are.

• @MCHPhil said:

Waste of oxygen you are good sir. Even if he was wrong, is it right to insult the entire forum and criticise the staff? Go build your own forum that no-one will use and do whatever you like there.

• MCHPhil said: With this attitude, fuck no I won't. Good job admin. Show how "GREAT" this BS place is. Good luck with your scam hosts and etc. LOL who owns UGVPS again? Fucking disgrace to the internet some of you are.

• @MCHPhil said:

Thanks for the drama, I lol'd pretty hard.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited April 2014

@itrmike said:

Why would I want to run or set up a place that actively deceives it's user base with shadow companies and etc? This place is a joke. That's the truth. Your a joke if you didn't read everything I wrote. I said SOME people here. I don't expect someone of your intelligence level to even understand what I'm writing so yes I am wasting oxygen. LOL I didn't call out the staff here, they do a good job of that with their inability to moderate a forum and enforce their own fucking rules. One of those is being respectful, but that has been thrown out the windows pages ago. JOKE!

RESPECT != coming to a forum to cry when you expect an unmanaged service provider to manage your VM!

@iceTwy said:

Go fuck yourself :) Weighing in on a situation you have no clue on. Like most of LET does. LOL JOKE!

• @MCHPhil said:
    Go fuck yourself :) Weighing in on a situation you have no clue on. Like most of LET does. LOL JOKE!

That's all what you can say?

• MCHPhil said: Honestly, there is nothing professional about LET. If it were this crap wouldn't be allowed.

OK, even if you have a really great service, you are nothing but a moron... You offense all members of LET calling them names, saying you don't want to have business with them (although you DID business here for a long time and gained a lot of clients), you say to them that you cannot expect anything from you because you have low prices (!!!)... You say this place is a joke, because an angry client of yours brought to public his complaints and started discussion. What a professional guy you are...

And you blame admins for YOUR failure to handle an angry customer (even if he had no right in this case!). You act like a kiddie host (although you aren't and your services are fair). A professional attitude would be like a couple of short answers about your perspective about the issue and then, if the client tried to bash you, stop answering and let this thing stop bu itself. But YOU created a drama here and now you are angry because YOU opened widely the conversation and MADE ALOT OF MEMBERS to participate to this talk.

If you were a professional, then, your behavior would be like Nick's at Ramnode, Maounique at Prometeus, serverian from Backupsy, the guys from Edis, from INIZ, from cloudshards, from Dr. Server and many others that have great services, minimum to zero complaints and thousands of clients.

Calling people names or saying "fuck yourself" and trying to hide yourself throwing UGVPS or other failed providers on the table, you maybe want to reconsider if you are capable to represent your company in public...

Remember this: you can build a reputation brick by brick, but you can destroy work of months or years in just minutes, with a kick...

This has nothing to do from now on with OP's complain, but with you and your attitude to LET members, you owe them an apology. Or else, if you still have this opinion for this place, please move yourself away and don't look back.

• Seeing as the majority of LET members here are customers (and/or providers themselves), I would say we do actually have a clue about things like basic courtesy, respect, and professionalism. It doesn't take a PR expert to see that you're shooting yourself in the foot with the comments that you are making. I understand that it can be very frustrating when you feel like you haven't done anything wrong and yet people are siding with the other party, but that does not mean you should be resorting to insults about others' age/intelligence/etc., especially considering you're representing your company here.

You don't have to subscribe to the "customer is always right" motto; I just feel like there are better ways of refuting and offering your own opinions or view of events without being sarcastic and insulting. If you think people are ganging up on you unfairly, you can always take the high road and stop responding. Even a simple "I am sorry that you feel that way, but there is nothing I can really do. My apologies." can go a long way in salvaging the impression you're making on others, especially potential clients.

You say that there is nothing professional about LET... but why should that stop you from being professional yourself?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited April 2014

Change my business model to suit clowns like this, no thank you. I'll go elsewhere and continue things. This place is a joke if admins actively allow this kind of stupidity to continue. Bottom line. Argue all you want. There will be no apology here. Fuck off LEBullshit. Construe my words any which way you want, just shows more BS from this place. Proves my point.

You see nothing wrong with the way this was handled by these "great" customers? Sorry your delusional. Not one ounce of respect was received by these "great" people, so not one ounce was returned. You'll meet low lifes like this all throughout life and the way you handle them makes all the difference. I don't bow down and will actively tell them to fuck off. Go bow down to your masters here. I'll take my business and dignity elsewhere.

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited April 2014

@MCHPhil said:
    Just like to toss in BS when you have 1% of the facts? That's ok. I understand and won't hold it against you.

Don't believe me? I'll scan in a copy of the obituary and her death certificate, you < piece of apple pie >.

This discussion has been closed.