Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bluevm shared hosting problems
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bluevm shared hosting problems

Also for you after the IP change of the server phpMyadmin not work? Also when try to update wordpress or other plugin I get the fopen handle error. Seems PHP is not configurated properly

Comments

• GunterGunter Member
    edited April 2014

When I was hosting at BlueVM, it was extremely spotty. I got tired of their 98% uptime and switched to Crissic.

I'm thinking about switching to BuyShared by Frantech now.

• @darknyan said:
    When I was hosting at BlueVM, it was extremely spotty. I got tired of their 98% uptime and switched to Crissic.

Crissic was fine for a while, but ever since I got migrated to cloudlinux, I've encountered a few hiccups but nothing too severe, just occasional downtimes of 15 minutes. Its still affecting me but not as regularly.

I'm thinking about switching to BuyShared by Frantech now.

What of you said is related to BlueVM?? Why you spam other providers??

• @soldoni LET is NOT our Support System. Submit a ticket and we can help you fix it. If you already did open a ticket, send me the Ticket # in a PM and I will take a look at it.

• RLTRLT Member

Just remember they have long ticket ques so it may take a bit.

• I don't get it. Why people choose to come to forums and post problems concerning their webhosts in broken english when they can easily sort out their problems by opening support tickets. Doesn't make sense does it?

• Get a VPS.. [usually] much more stable than shared hosting and sometimes cheaper.

• @Jono20201 said:
    Get a VPS.. [usually] much more stable than shared hosting and sometimes cheaper.

Assuming you know how to manage it.....

• GunterGunter Member
    edited April 2014

@soldoni said:
    What of you said is related to BlueVM?? Why you spam other providers??

I said BlueVM has very poor uptime when it comes to their shared hosting solutions.

Please read the beginning, I wanted to give you a friendly warning about Crissic which is the common recommended alternative. Clearly you didn't understand. I'm not spamming anything.

• @darknyan said:
    Please read the beginning, I wanted to give you a friendly warning about Crissic which is the common recommended alternative. Clearly you didn't understand. I'm not spamming anything.

We're still actively working on improving our shared hosting, however VPS is still our primary focus. Service has improved, but could still be a lot better (Shared hosting wise)

• You get what you pay for. What other host offers you $5-$10/year hosting with support? Exactly.

Open a ticket if you have any questions; LET isn't a place to be posting that stuff.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@viCommunications said:
    You get what you pay for. What other host offers you $5-$10/year hosting with support? Exactly.

Don't want to burst your bubble but I do. :)

• I used to have tons of downtime on bluevm shared, although everything has been fine since being moved to one of the new cloudlinux servers. http://stats.pingdom.com/iymxj0pcapyx/1037158/history