Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Info on Starting VPS/VPN Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Info on Starting VPS/VPN Service

Im looking for dedicated server provider. This will be for VPS reselling. I would also be offeringPrivate VPN, and Private Proxies. I am pretty flexible on hardware specs but would be looking for 256 ips. I can handle tech so unmanaged is prefered. I can monitor IP health to prevent abuse. This will be first time doing something like this so a company that can offer me some patience and advice would be prefered. I would like to spend $300 a month, and willing pay Quarterly after the first month. If prices and services are reasonable I would be happy to order two.

Comments

• For the first time it might be a good idea to use a VPS reseller, which is no where near as expensive as a dedicated server and the setup/management is provided by the hosting company that you choose to go with. From there on, you could offer VPS and also set yourself up a VPS from that reseller and offer VPN/Private proxies from there.

Just a thought.

• LeoKLeoK Member

Can you offer me any recommendations?

• @LeoK said:
    Can you offer me any recommendations?

Sure, send me a PM and I can tell you what I know about providers.

• Check out our server specials within your price range - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1362032