Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 months free Bitdefender Internet Security end 05 April 2014
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bitdefender.com

Get it now.

Comments

• "The best antivirus 2014" They must be kidding right?

Currently using Avast (and a weekly Malwarebytes scan) and i haven't had a virus in over 3 years

Thanked by 1support123
  • @joodle said:
    "The best antivirus 2014" They must be kidding right?

Currently using Avast (and a weekly Malwarebytes scan) and i haven't had a virus in over 3 years

I am using Malwarebytes as well but I have a lifetime license.

I am not using Bitdefender but I saw this offer, just pass it here. Someone may finds it is useful.

• @joodle said:
    "The best antivirus 2014" They must be kidding right?

and I thought I was the only one paranoid enough to have both..

• IceCreamIceCream Member
    edited April 2014

Thanks a lot.

• Thanks.

• I got a year free of ESET at a conference once - been with them ever since. I got infected by a bad Flash installer (broken certificates) and out of 8 other Anti-Virus only ESET was able to detect and purge.

joodle said: Currently using Avast (and a weekly Malwarebytes scan) and i haven't had a virus in over 3 years

That is an unfair comparison. I'm willing to bet you have an above average understanding of the Internet than most people.

• r0t3nr0t3n Member

Anyone here use comodo internet security? I used to use avast, but since using comodo i've been clean for several years now, and its free

• @r0t3n said:
    Anyone here use comodo internet security? I used to use avast, but since using comodo i've been clean for several years now, and its free

COMODO's firewall is alright.

• I think Bitdefender is a joke.

• Thanks for this. I used to have Avira Beta+Malwarebytes. Always wanted to try BD for an extended period.

• RamiRami Member
    edited April 2014

Bitdefender & Eset are the best anti-virus that I had used, Avast are not good enough I used it a few years ago and I was not happy with the result

• Try to use Comodo Internet Security.
    When i start to use Comodo, i get shocked.

1.) Free full security package. (firewall + sandbox + good antivirus)
    2.) regular updates
    3.) cool design
    4.) lightweight.

http://comodo.com/

Who know russian language, can check youtube channel of some guy who spend his time to test different antiviruses. And Comodo is in top #3

• RaptaRapta Member

I like Common Sense 2014

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I just use the built-in Win8 AV. Works fine

• Just tried it out. Pretty resource intensive. Laptop is performing badly during scans.

• @netomx said:
    I just use the built-in Win8 AV. Works fine

Supposedly is within the top 10 of anti-viruses.

Thanked by 1netomx