Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable Web Resellers [with UK Servers]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable Web Resellers [with UK Servers]

SteezSteez Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

I design front-end sites on a small scale in the UK I am looking for a reliable host with networks in the UK that have cPanel support etc. My previous host had a VPS with linode which was rapid, sadly he discontinued the service so i am in need of a new server ASAP.

So far I've looked at DotVPS - $120 for cPanel reseller, specs don't seem bad, not sure on thier reliance though.

Can anyone recommend me some good providers around that price ($120-$150 / £100 Per Year) which offer cPanel resell hosting and are going to here in years to come. I don't mind if the company is located in the US, just as long as they have networks in the UK.

Thanks alot!

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

The only provider I could personally recommend for UK hosting is TSOHost (not to be confused with TOSHost who advertise here), but I think their reseller pack is out of your range.

• MunMun Member

Just buy a vps and build everything you want on it. It will run much better.

Mun

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2014

We also provide UK reseller hosting :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

If you would like I can throw something up for you in London. ;-) PM me if you like.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Infinity said:
    If you would like I can throw something up for you in London. ;-) PM me if you like.

You're a provider now? Linky plz :-)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    You're a provider now? Linky plz :-)

I'll send a PM your way, don't really like posting in public. :-)

• SteezSteez Member
    edited April 2014

@Mun said:
    Just buy a vps and build everything you want on it. It will run much better.

I mean I'm familiar with Debian, but i've never managed a server. I'm just concerned in case i run into problems or i get hacked cause packages didn't get updated or something like that.. and i'll be responsible. Not only that but i only have a few weeks to switch all client websites to another server..

• heartinternet

• MunMun Member

@Steez said:
    I mean I'm familiar with Debian, but i've never managed a server. I'm just concerned in case i run into problems or i get hacked cause packages didn't get updated or something like that.. and i'll be responsible. Not only that but i only have a few weeks to switch all client websites to another server..

You can always learn, and running a server isn't that hard. Start here: https://library.linode.com/lamp-guides/debian-7-wheezy

• SteezSteez Member

@Mun I'll do some testing on a VM before i actually buy a vps. I'll probably find a managed server in the mean time though. thanks.