Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where can i sell some v good domains free? domains just days or weeks old
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

where can i sell some v good domains free? domains just days or weeks old

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited April 2014 in General

I read the rules and i can not sell them here as they are too new please do not ask me about the domain or message me about them as it is against the rules please let me know somewhere free i can sell them

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Tell me about these domains...

• are you sure i am allowed???

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I just want to give you a big cuddle right now.

• lool are you a admin?

• try at namepros.com

• thank you : ) any more tips please let me know

• lot of domain marketplace is there.

try sedo,Godaddy,after nic,flippa,bido and many more websites available.some of free and some of paid.

if you have good domain names then you can easily sell.

good luck :)

• thanks : ) advertising on the last link will try your links too, the domains are for hosting company's 1 short keywords domain and another longer keywords domain, a shame i can not sell on here as they would be perfect for anyone who wants to start a hosting business or change to a better name. If any admins read this please reply to say if i can or cant at this time i wont and will not respond to any messages concerning the domains or i might get banned! : )

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2014

Please PM me the domains. You won't be banned for PM-ing to askers.

• sz1hosting said: If any admins read this please reply to say if i can or cant at this time

Just stick with rules, please. This part is well covered :)

• ok thanks : )