Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

France or Europe - 2GB RAM, >2 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

France or Europe - 2GB RAM, >2 IPs

Hi, i need France server 2GB VPS for around $10 with setup in 18 hours
or dedicated server under $35 with 4GB ram + and 2+IPs.
Please get in touch with me

Comments

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited April 2014

thx, im not from Ireland (

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited April 2014

thx, im not from ireland and dedis of kimsufi have only 1 IP

• iceTwyiceTwy Member
    edited April 2014

As far as I know, you can't add a second IP to a Classic VPS. You'd have to get a Cloud VPS, which is more expensive ($16/mo with 2 IPv4).

You might want to check out Online.net's dedis. They have a Dedibox Classic plan for 30€/mo, which comes at 32€/mo with a second IPv4.

• georgegeorge Member
    edited April 2014

@postcd said:
    thx, im not from ireland and dedis of kimsufi have only 1 IP

Exactly that's why both of us linked you to the .ie domain. I might be wrong on this one, but I always thought you could buy an additional IP to your Kimsufi.

• @postcd said:
    thx, im not from Ireland (

ovh.ie is for all non-UK customers at OVH who want correspondence in English, it is not limited to Irish only.

• thx for advices, im still looking for the server as Kimsufi allow only one IP, i would really like to have 2 and 2gb ram +

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited April 2014

@K2Bytes said:
    ovh.ie is for all non-UK customers at OVH who want correspondence in English, it is not limited to Irish only.

I just checked to see if this is true, and yes, in signup page you can pick any country. Back when I had a Kimsufi atom 13EUR, I had to get one from OVH(Kimsufi).FR, and I'm from outside the EU. They had provided English support. Back then, OVH IE only allowed IE, US and CA, if I remember correctly...

• VPNVPN Member

@K2Bytes said:

But what if he's from the UK? Lol surely he'd want ovh.co.uk

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Spain?

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited April 2014

@postcd said:
    Hi, i need France server 2GB VPS for around $10 with setup in 18 hours
    or dedicated server under $35 with 4GB ram + and 2+IPs.
    Please get in touch with me

I personally would recommend Kimisufi, but do check out some of our plans, we have affordable servers and good ping to Europe...

• @OkieDoke said:
    But what if he's from the UK? Lol surely he'd want ovh.co.uk

Yes in that case he will have to sign up at ovh.co.uk but I think he's not from UK :)

• im not from uk, and kimsufi has only 1 IP..

• iceTwyiceTwy Member
    edited April 2014

@postcd:

@iceTwy said:

>

You might want to check out Online.net's dedis. They have a Dedibox Classic plan for 30€/mo, which comes at 32€/mo with a second IPv4.