Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuguhost volatilized - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tuguhost volatilized

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@K2Bytes said:

I will answer with a question:

So far, does it look like just a regular year regarding deadpool, aquisitions, sueing and countersueing, etc?

• tommytommy Member
    Domain Name: TUGUHOST.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.netearthone.com
    Registrar URL: 
    **Updated Date: 31-Mar-2014**
    Creation Date: 30-Jul-2012
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 30-Jul-2014

;) btw, when weloveserver/tuguhost announcement this merger?

• BabahBabah Member

patience is virtue, lets wait for official announcement :)

selamat ya pak de tugu, mudah2an ga ada masalah (y)

• Indonesia... off-topic, but I just watched "The Raid: Redemption"... don't mess with these guys

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • @Maounique said:
    So far, does it look like just a regular year regarding deadpool, aquisitions, sueing and countersueing, etc?

It definitely is not a regular year regarding those but I want to know what actual causes are? Competition increases every year but this year we are seeing a lot more of deadpool, acquisitions, suing etc So I am interested in hearing from you what the actual causes are?

• N_SerianN_Serian Member
    edited April 2014

Hey guys,

Chris has posted the official announcement about the acquisition.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/24545/weloveservers-acquires-tuguhost
    https://tuguhost.com/whmcs/announcements.php?id=21

Your patronage is appreciated, and welcome to all TuguHost clients!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

K2Bytes said: So I am interested in hearing from you what the actual causes are?

I dont think this is the place, but I did offer some ideas here and there regarding this, essentially it means the market is maturing and people are no longer looking only at price, more of them every day, though.

The serious customers are looking for features, stability, API, performance and price. You cannot start and grow one business with the ones which do not care for the first elements, hobbysts, abusers, mainly. The low end market can be a hobby, can work for a very hard working and dedicated person, but cannot really sustain a business in the real sense of the term.

Look at OVH and Burstnet. They had to rethink their strategy, also DO stopped giving service for free, this year is about adapting and surviving.

I am not saying that LE area is full of abusers and frauds, just that their cost is very high to bear in the low margin area and their number is also higher leading to an impossible and unsustainable situation.
    I mean, it can be done, it can work, but it is probably not worth it, in the sense that you can put the same effort in something else and get better rewards. So, smaller players are looking for the exit, those that can survive, actually, others are failing directly. Big players are changing their ways. At the end of 2014 things will not be the same, quite a big part of the known world will be missing.

• @Noerman said:
    tuguhost Congrats! Another rich man from Magelang.

i thought he is from Yogyakarta...

• The address on the site is Magelang, it just near Kulon Progo, DIY. Maybe he use that address as office address, or he have Jogja KTP but live in JATENG.