Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOOKING FOR 1USD VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LOOKING FOR 1USD VPS

Comments

• @IntroNet said:
    Yea we allow our customers to host any game server in their VPS.

What about legal torrenting?

• Couldn't resist on that price for BlazeVPS. Adding another vps to the list :)

• It's telling me it's a Dedicated server and I just sent a payment to a @live.com address. This sparks a lot of red flags.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

@elflord said:
    Couldn't resist on that price for BlazeVPS. Adding another vps to the list :)

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

@tomle said:
    How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

I actually ordered the last one. I don't even have access to SolusVM.

I'm leaning towards asking for a refund, I've had this less than 25 minutes and I don't like it.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I don't think $1/m VPS is available with your specific payment gateway.

• tomle said: How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

Yeah I did as darknyan did. Don't have access to the VM yet either, but I assume there is a bit of setup time. Time shall tell ;)

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited March 2014

@elflord said:

I think they do the manual setup for control panel. I have received the details just minutes ago:

Here is your SolusVM login information!

Control Panel: http://controlpanel.intronetservers.com:5353/login.php
    Username: vps-xxxx
    Password: xxxxx

Feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards
    Shubhankar

They are very new to this. control panel on http not https

Many templates still not in yet, debian 7 not there.

But they do deliver the service as promised, just don't know how long it will last.

Paypal is sent to a personal email address [[email protected]] not a company account.

Need to be careful to deal with them and willing to take the risk to lose your first payment if they don't deliver.

This is my first impression.

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited March 2014

`
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz
    Number of cores : 6
    CPU frequency : 1399.964 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 4096 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime : 20 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 64.6MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 243KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 45.8MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 8.06MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 12.5MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 13.1MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.73MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 28.7MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 23.0MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 33.5MB/s
    I/O speed :  986 MB/s [<-- under ramdisk]

`

This is the bench from the server. Ignore the io speed since I run it under ramdisk. To make sure they gave us real ram not the bubble.

• He offered me a refund if I try out the service for 24 hours and see if I change my mind.

Any good uses?

• @darknyan said:
    He offered me a refund if I try out the service for 24 hours and see if I change my mind.

Any good uses?

I use it to setup minecraft server for my kids and their friends' weekend game party.

• smile93 said: I use it to setup minecraft server for my kids and their friends' weekend game party.

Sounds like I will too, there's a I/O of roughly 400MB/s

• Currently we are upgrading our nodes for a better performance.And as soon as after all nodes are upgraded you will receive SolusVM information instantly. I am really sorry if any inconvenience is caused.Nodes will be updated by today.

• Currently we are upgrading our nodes for a better performance.And as soon as after all nodes are upgraded you will receive SolusVM information instantly. I am really sorry if any inconvenience is caused.Nodes will be updated by today.

Just to check, is BlazeVPS DDoS protected?

• Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

• When will you have the UltraVPS package back in stock?

@IntroNet said:
    Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

• IntroNetIntroNet Member
    edited March 2014

We are planning to add more nodes to get the UltraVPS in stock,Because we can't overload our current nodes.And by next two weeks UltraVPS will be in stock again.And if you currently have a VPS from us you can upgrade it to UltraVPS anytime when it is in stock.

• @IntroNet said:
    We are planning to add more nodes to get the UltraVPS in stock,Because we can't overload our current nodes.And by next two weeks UltraVPS will be in stock again.And if you currently have a VPS from us you can upgrade it to UltraVPS anytime when it is in stock.

UltraVPS is cheaper than BlazeVPS. Will we get 2 years of UltraVPS in return for 1 year of BlazeVPS?

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

@IntroNet said:
    Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

How much DDoS protection? Also, how is this even viable?!

Intronet are magic fairies ;)

@IntroNet how is the upgrade going?

• @darknyan said:
    UltraVPS is cheaper than BlazeVPS. Will we get 2 years of UltraVPS in return for 1 year of BlazeVPS?

Yes you will.Just open a new support ticket and we will update the billing cycle.

• @0xdragon said:

They are using bubble RAM. I tested initial dd on RAM disk get 900++ MBPS. Now around 400MBPS which is the speed of raid 10 on disk.

• @smile93 said:

Those poor disks.. They're gonna get destroyed.

• IntroNetIntroNet Member
    edited March 2014

And regarding upgrade, We are upgrading our existing servers and also adding some new nodes.Also soon we will start hosting KVM too.

• @IntroNet said:
    And regarding upgrade, We are upgrading our existing servers and also adding some new nodes.Also soon we will start hosting KVM too.

This is good news.

Do we need to submit a ticket to ask for 2nd ip?

• All new IP's will be mailed and we will migrate all data.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited March 2014

None of you are allowed to come crying to the forum when this operation goes tits-up in 3 months and you've lost your $12. This is your only warning.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

None of you are allowed to come crying to the forum when this operation goes tits-up in 3 months and you've lost your $12. This is your only warning.

I don't agree to those terms.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited March 2014

@darknyan said:
    I don't agree to those terms.

You automatically agree to those terms when purchasing the plan, and there's no opt out. So turn that frown upside down and keep those tears to yourself, sugah.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

Nekki said: You automatically agree to those terms when purchasing the plan, and there's no opt out. So turn that frown upside down and keep those tears to yourself, sugah.

Either way, I asked for a refund. If they refuse to deliver the refund, then they're clearly scammers and I'll make it clear to avoid them.

If they do, I'll consider them to be a courteous but potentially unsustainable host that tries to live up to it's promises.

• @IntroNet Do you answer ticket?