Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DD Script - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DD Script

2»

Comments

• It would be ideal if hosts posted ServerBear benchmarks periodically for prospective clients, although this isn't foolproof.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

This thread... I don't even

next time just post script, "should I post script" thread always becomes dumb

Thanked by 2netomx 0xdragon
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I vote that this be released as an ioncube-encoded .php script and sell for $99, licensed on a per-host basis.

• manacitmanacit Member
    edited March 2014

I was thinking of making a DELUXE, ENTERPRISE version that used mongodb and node to run and store the DD results and make a WEB SCALE graph of them over time, as well as allow ADVANCED querying of the data (so you can see things like AVERAGE, MAX AND MIN). $99 seems low for this though, I was thinking $100 + $10/m/server licensing because it's so useful. The ENTERPRISE version will also include stddev as well as export to powerpoint and excel.

If anyone wants to invest I'll give you a year free unl. server license for a flat $1000 to kickstart the project. just pm me.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I personally dont care, if there are abusers, will be booted. The argument "oh, but this was featured on LET" will not work, this actually helps to find the potential problems with customers, if they are doing this mindlessly, might as well put up zpanel or an open proxy, I will take it as an early warning system, better to boot people for io abuse than for spam/phishing because their VPS was hacked.