Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast, easy, automated and accurate benchmarking + online/embedded reports - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fast, easy, automated and accurate benchmarking + online/embedded reports

2»

Comments

• @PetaByet said:

That's great, thanks.

• People interested in Japan vps can search "sakura" or "cloudcore", I'm using their service. PetaByet makes customers to choose providers much easier, wish more and more people share their benchmarks.

Thanked by 1PetaByet
  • For those receiving an DNS error message when visiting this site: we have migrated the site to a new, faster server. The SSL SNI issue should also have been fixed :).

• We have fixed a database issue which blocked people from submitting the benchmarks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• JakJak Member

pretty sweet thanks for sharing

Thanked by 1PetaByet
  • Am I the only one who has hard time finding the button for a private benchmark?

• @Makenai said:
    Am I the only one who has hard time finding the button for a private benchmark?

Unfortunately you can't make a benchmark private. I see no reason why people want to hide their benchmarks.

• sc754sc754 Member

@PetaByet said:
    Unfortunately you can't make a benchmark private. I see no reason why people want to hide their benchmarks.

How come I don't get a PetaByet score?

https://www.petabyet.com/result/2014-03-31-fa3773288b26a07f0ce7eecc802fc67a/

• @sc754 said:

That's because the IO is very low and the disk space is very small. All scores below 0.3 are shown as N/A.

• @PetaByet said:

Well then don't make me put a price in if it is a self hosted machine.

• sc754sc754 Member

@Makenai said:

Make up a fake price?

Thanked by 1PetaByet
  • @Makenai said:

Monthly electricity costs maybe?

Thanked by 2PetaByet 0xdragon