Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confluence on VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Confluence on VPS

I was looking to set up Confluence for my team. Is there a tut to install it on a VPS?

Tanks

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

If you would want a full solution we offer confluence hosting: https://www.cloudshards.com/confluencehosting.php

• @Fliphost said:
    If you would want a full solution we offer confluence hosting: https://www.cloudshards.com/confluencehosting.php

WoW:-

• 40GB of Premium Bandwidth at Gigabit Connection

Hopefully this is typo error not a trap.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited March 2014

smile93 said: WoW:-

40GB of Premium Bandwidth at Gigabit Connection

Hopefully this is typo error not a trap.

Do you consider 40GB for confluence low?

I have been running a semi busy confluence VM for about a year now and probably have not gone over that. Seems somewhat of a self-righteous comment.

Running any Atlassian product is a pain sometimes, so having them offer a out of box solution seems less of a 'trap' and more of a load off you having to set it up and keep it running if something happens.

Then again I have no idea how suitable 40GB is for the average confluence user.

• HC_Ro said: Then again I have no idea how suitable 40GB is for the average confluence user.

Exactly, we've never had a single user go over that.

smile93 said: Hopefully this is typo error not a trap.

Maybe this is LET and everyone needs 2TB bandwidth they don't use - but proper organizations and companies in the real world don't need that - especially not for Confluence. We'd probably waive the charges if it was only slightly over anyway - these are enterprise products after all.

• Sorry, it is my mistake to make too early conclusion.

• @black Thanks worked like a charm! @Fliphost your plan looks good but I already purchased a VPS just for this.