Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | More B/W | Double IPv4 | Native IPv6 | Yr + Mo + Qr Offers | No BS! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | More B/W | Double IPv4 | Native IPv6 | Yr + Mo + Qr Offers | No BS!

2»

Comments

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited March 2014

@compuguy said:
    It is expecitly linked in the intro email, though the "fix" broke ipv6. Other than that and the missing ipv4 address (i'll put in a ticket for that), the hosting is pretty good.

IPv6 should work if gateway is set right. Another option is just reconfiguring networking via SolusVM. But you will have to reconfigure IPv4 because SolusVM is not aware. I do suggest a template for this reason. There is no need to fuss with things. If IPv6 didn't work, just reconfigure networking and your fine. The network setup script handles everything SolusVM misses.

said: NOTICE

All KVM VPS are provisioned with 1 IPv4 initially! You will need to open a ticket and provide proper ARIN justification for the additional IPv4. All IPv6 are allocated on provisioning!

I do not throw IPv4 around like others do :) I do require proper justification.

Ticket and we can square that up :D

• How much for extra IPs? :)

• oz42oz42 Member

Once I had the IPv4 thing done, I must say that this little vhost works well. After playing around a bit, I installed FreeBSD finally. IPv6 worked out of the box. In fact, this is a nice cheap IPv6 playground.

• @0xdragon said:
    How much for extra IPs? :)

IPv4 pricing runs $2 per IP. :D

@oz42 said:
    Once I had the IPv4 thing done, I must say that this little vhost works well. After playing around a bit, I installed FreeBSD finally. IPv6 worked out of the box. In fact, this is a nice cheap IPv6 playground.

Thanks for the kind words!