Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for bulk MiniVPS with 100+ classful C IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for bulk MiniVPS with 100+ classful C IPs

I'm looking for a provider that can offer me bulk VPS with minimum 128 MB RAM with each having a different classful C IP from each other. Even better is if you can offer me just ONE VPS with all these IPs. But I understand it's the cost of IPs that determines this, so I'm open to whatever makes it profitable for you.

I will be running private reverse proxies on these servers. They will be low bandwidth. Please let me know here or PM me if you can do this!

Comments

• Please define what a 'C' IP is as there are no classes in IP's.

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Probably means in different /24's.

In which case: good luck.

• wychwych Member

@jeffreywinters said:
    Please define what a 'C' IP is as there are no classes in IP's.

Usually SEO's mean aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd .

• But why would he need SEO for a PRIVATE reverse proxy?

It's private...

• wychwych Member

@jeffreywinters said:
    But why would he need SEO for a PRIVATE reverse proxy?

It's private...

Google scraping or rank checking, also maybe individual IP's for social media accounts to make them look less spammy as a whole.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Selling visitors from unique IPs?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

@MikHo said:
    Selling visitors from unique IPs?

That kind of purpose is generally fulfilled by botnet proxies. At least by professionals.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Hence the multilpe ips?

• No, botnets of hacked home computers, not servers. No "legit" "fake" visitor seller would use VPS/dedicated when botnets are cheaper and far more effective (enduser IPs).

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2014

WellGrounded, I assume you're wanting to put sites on them that'll fetch content from a central server. While having different class Cs has historically been considered a good way to separate sites and ownership for SEO, having all the sites under one provider would be a big red flag... that's my assumption on what you're doing anyway.

There is a shared hosting provider that can give you that kind of IP spread, $0.8 to $1 per IP iirc.

• Sorry, I'm not sure why I put private in there, sorry to confuse you guys. They're simply reverse proxies that fetches content from a central server, like @ricardo said. No botnets or anything malicious intended. I did recall before that some providers here were willing to provide this type of service. @setupvps @i83 I think?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

I can provide this. PM me

• How much are you lookinh for per IP?