Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for something like this
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for something like this

duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

Must:
300mb+ ram.
15gb ssd or 50gb disk
2tb bandwidth

Europe preferred.
Ipv6 Preferred
Ipv4 isn't needed except for ssh.

I'm currently with ramnode with their 256mb plan, I'll be upgrading to the 512mb plan instead unless someone offers me the equivalent :>
5$ :>

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

Can do:

2 Cores

512MB RAM

20GB SSD

2TB BW

$4 per month

Locations: TX, or NY

• We can offer:

• 512MB RAM
    • 1 IPv4 + 16 IPv6
    • 1Gbps Unmetered
    • 20GB Disk
    • $5/month
    • US/UK
  • @duckeeyuck - What about Delimiter's Atom server - $5/month (paid annually) or $10/month-to-month.

• 2GB RAM
    • 100GB Disk
    • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 address block
    • Gigabit port
    • Gigabit port
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

@forthcloud said:
    We can offer:
    (snip)

Ooooh! Very nice! Link? :)

• MarkTurner said: @duckeeyuck - What about Delimiter's Atom server - $5/month (paid annually) or $10/month-to-month.

I'll go for it depending on what happens during the next 1 hour.

Looks good exept for the fact that atoms don't convince me.

• @duckeeyuck - Go for something more juicey if you want - 16GB, 500GB disk, Dual X5150 (4 cores), dedicated IPMI/KVM - $20/month (paid quarterly) or $30 (paid monthly)

• @duckeeyuck said:
    Looks good exept for the fact that atoms don't convince me.

Yeah, I had an atom for a little while @ Online.net, but it's power was similar to a RasPi. Kinda tempted to move from my RasPi to one of these as they are the same price...

• MarkTurner said: Go for something more juicey if you want - 16GB, 500GB disk, Dual X5150 (4 cores), dedicated IPMI/KVM - $20/month (paid quarterly) or $30 (paid monthly)

Well that's just overkill, I'll make sure I upgrade to that next time.

0xdragon said: Yeah, I had an atom for a little while @ Online.net, but it's power was similar to a RasPi. Kinda tempted to move from my RasPi to one of these as they are the same price...

Weird, I expected atoms to be a lot stronger than that. I'll look up delimiter/online benchies.