Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative to Eleven2.com reseller panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative to Eleven2.com reseller panel

KeyJeyKeyJey Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

I was going to choose eleven2.com to move my domains from CROCWEB (where we had a downtime of 2 days due to DDoS attacks), but its extra IPs cost $4USD per month, that's too expensive, we will need 4 dedicated IPs for SSL.

So still looking for USA reliable reseller account with next requirements:

• Location USA (eastern)
  • Totally White Label
  • About 50GBs to start it's OK
  • Litespeed or Nginx webserver
  • Optimized to make WP sites fly
  • If possible SSD cached for DataBases
  • WHMCS license included
  • Good reputation
  • Affordable Extra IPs
  • DDoS protection (I forgot this one, sorry!)

Thanks

Comments

• manddarmanddar Member
    edited March 2014

Dont know if locations suites you.. But personally I think @crissic are pretty good. Their site is http://crissic.com

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @crissic , do you fit my needs ? :)

Thx !

• @KeyJey said:
    crissic , do you fit my needs ? :)

Thx !

Not exactly. We do not offer WHMCS licenses or DDoS Protection.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • SNI

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • We do not offer WHMCS licenses but we can help you with DDoS protected reseller hosting. Our location is Canada.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

We offer everything that you have listed other than DDoS protection. Servers are powered by LiteSpeed and are located at the DimeNOC facility in Orlando, FL. Additional IPs are $2 per IP.

Feel free to reach out.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • This may be stating the obvious but why not a VPS with Virtualmin or cPanel?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:
    This may be stating the obvious but why not a VPS with Virtualmin or cPanel?

Someone else would manage it when reselling. :)

Inception has a Miami vps for €5 /month using promocode, add the cpanel license @ 11 / month and then a WHMCS license @ 15 / month.

Add a few dollars for the IP and you are good to go.

Oh, SNI will work wonders. No need for multiple IP.

• @MikHo said:
    Oh, SNI will work wonders. No need for multiple IP.

yeap this. i dont know why people still say "i need dedicated ip for ssl", almost every webserver supports sni nowdays.

edited March 2014

@ksubedi said:
    yeap this. i dont know why people still say "i need dedicated ip for ssl", almost every webserver supports sni nowdays.

The problem is often older browsers that don't support it. Example is internet explorer 8 on Windows XP.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication

• That's not a problem this days anymore. The problem here is that cPanel still doesn't have SNI setup for SSL domains.

@alexvolk said:
    That's not a problem this days anymore. The problem here is that cPanel still doesn't have SNI setup for SSL domains.

I run cPanel and some of my clients uses their own certs using SNI.

• Hey guys, I didn't know SNI was already implemented as working, but this is totally new for me, checked about 4 or 6 months ago and still wasn't working. After searching, I've seen that is officially OK in cPanel v11.40.

alexvolk said: That's not a problem this days anymore. The problem here is that cPanel still doesn't have SNI setup for SSL domains.

Seems that SNI is officially working fine now in cPanel !

ksubedi said: yeap this. i dont know why people still say "i need dedicated ip for ssl", almost every webserver supports sni nowdays

Man, this is totally new in cPAnel, come on ... ;)

Regarding your offers, thanks all ! but I made some tests and still didn't find the perfect provider yet !

mpkossen said: This may be stating the obvious but why not a VPS with Virtualmin or cPanel?

I already had my cPanel servers, but don't want to manage them, more expensive and also too lazy for it and prefer expert to do that for me while I focus on other tasks. Maybe later, with more clients :)

• @MikHo said:
    The problem is often older browsers that don't support it. Example is internet explorer 8 on Windows XP.

Microsoft themselves aren't going to support Windows XP any longer in a couple weeks. Why should you or anyone else continue to?

• (turnkeyinternet) Best.. solution! Fast from europe too... :)

• turnkeyinternet have a slow disk in the past, but I don't know how they're this moment. Have you tried EZPZHosting?

@petris said:
    Microsoft themselves aren't going to support Windows XP any longer in a couple weeks. Why should you or anyone else continue to?

Sigh, you missed the point of my post.
    I'm not supporting Windows XP, just stating that old browsers on old hardware have a problem with it.
    If you look at the link I posted there are more then Windows that have issues.

In my line of work I come across hardware (example: medical equipment) that is using windows xp or embedded.

Hardware that could cost up to half a million to replace with newer stuff.

Sometimes its a business decision that has created the situation you are in.