Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget Dedi requirement >4GB RAM, Supports Virtualization, IPv6 is a must - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget Dedi requirement >4GB RAM, Supports Virtualization, IPv6 is a must

2»

Comments

• BruceBruce Member

delimiter is cheap, and offer v6

• Checked their options. The minimum one which satisfies my needs is of 38Euro (~ 55USD), with 12GB RAM, 2x1TB and a i7 Processor. Also, not much details about extra IP costs.

Also, I have heard some bad reviews about Hetzner earlier. Not sure how their service is now.

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited March 2014

@TarZZ92

They're not hiding that. :) Here's the clarification:

online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-classic

It shows 1 adresse IPV4.

And here are the price for additional IPs:

online.net/en/dedicated-server/adresse-ip-failover-virtual-mac

Overall yes they're cool in everything. :)

• Bruce said: delimiter is cheap, and offer v6

Can you point me to any offer? I checked their site and seems like they are out of stock.

I am not looking for the cheaper ones, but those which meets my requirement in a budget range.

• If you're interested in experimenting everything on a KVM we can offer one in Dallas with IPv6

• BruceBruce Member

@bizzard said:
    I am not looking for the cheaper ones, but those which meets my requirement in a budget range.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23798/us-delimiter-dedi-specials-repost-from-wht-of-let-friendly-offers

• ultimatehostings said: If you're interested in experimenting everything on a KVM we can offer one in Dallas with IPv6

I would love to have some taste of a dedi

The Delimiter march offers looks good. Configured one with Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 2 x 500GB, 4 extra IP's for $102 quarterly, which is < 35USD per month.

Looking at their reviews now and not sure whether Dual X5150 is a good CPU.

• @Bizzard - what do you want to do with the server?

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited March 2014

2xL5520
    24gb ram
    1TB HDD
    /29 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    100mbit unmetered
    $69/month
    https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=150

• @Bizzard - In case you're looking at the higher end above X5150, here's our L5520 offer, its using enterprise grade hardware - HP BL460 Blade server, you also get gigabit network, hardware RAID controller (in case you add a second disk), dedicated IPMI/KVM/power control. Price $69/month (paid monthly), drops with longer commits:

HP BL460 Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 1TB - $49/mo

Eight L5520 cores, 16 threads, VT support - runs all major OS, perfect for web hosting, VPS server or Minecraft

• 2 x Quad Core L5520 Xeon
    • 24GB RAM
    • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
    • Gigabit port
    • /29 IPv4 Subnet
    • /64 IPv6 address block
    • Hardware RAID Controller
    • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
    • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
    • 25TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (Pay annually get that doubled to 50TB)
    • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows (bring your own license) or install your own ISO via the Virtual Media
    • Unmanaged

$49/month (payable annually at $588/year) - Coupon SAVEMARCH2014 (Annuals get double bandwidth)

$59/month (payable quarterly at $177/quarter) - Coupon SAVEMARCH2014

$69/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMARCH2014

Order Here

Servers are in-stock

• @concerto49 Replied to you in the other forum.

@MarkTurner Do you have any CPU in between those two? Also, 8GB RAM is more than enough for me. If you can cut down the RAM and reflect that on the price, it would be great.

• BruceBruce Member

@bizzard said:
    MarkTurner Do you have any CPU in between those two? Also, 8GB RAM is more than enough for me. If you can cut down the RAM and reflect that on the price, it would be great.

what about their other offer, as per link I gave you?

HP BL460C Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

We might have a dedicated server for you available. You can contact us if interested. (with 100Mbit or 1Gbps unmetered).

• Bruce said: what about their other offer, as per link I gave you?

HP BL460C Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo

I missed that out. It seems like an ideal one, but the network is what bothers me. The screenshot posted in the other thread shows the network speeds is much lower than what most of my VPS's have and I am planning to backup them.

VPSSLIM said: We might have a dedicated server for you available. You can contact us if interested. (with 100Mbit or 1Gbps unmetered).

Sending you a PM.

• infolinkinfolink Member
    edited March 2014

What about OVH/Kimsufi?

• infolink said: What about OVH/Kimsufi?

They are out of stock in most of the plans which suits my requirement and not much people recommend them.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@bizzard said:
    Sending you a PM.

Thanks

• Finally decided to go with CloudShards/GetDedi, with their $49 plan (https://getdedi.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14) at Dallas, Texas.

Ordered it today and hope to have it delivered by the end of week.

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited April 2014

edit

• alsemanyalsemany Member
    edited April 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    bizzard here is the proof and i am not misleading anyone. i got 5 free ips as u can see in the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/pGLnA08.png

it's not free ips :)
    you will be pay for this ips at the end of every month :)

even if you cancel the service the invoice will be generated and you have to pay it.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

bizzard said: Finally decided to go with CloudShards/GetDedi, with their $49 plan (https://getdedi.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14) at Dallas, Texas.

Ordered it today and hope to have it delivered by the end of week.

Happy to have you with us

• alsemany said: it's not free ips :) you will be pay for this ips at the end of every month :)

you are abit late pal. we have already established that. (some time ago)