Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM Alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM Alternative

LowENDLowEND Member

Hi LowENDTalk,

Seeking a SolusVM alternative.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Michael Long

Comments

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

Feathur and HostGuard :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm sorry, but I have to ask - why do you keep capitalising 'END'?

Thanked by 2Dylan varunchopra
  • @Nekki - I have no idea.

• Virtualizor and Feathur. Not tested HostGuard yet.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

Proxmox! Although it isn't just a panel per se, it works out pretty well, with a custom written frontend with the API it has, it can have a load of features added like bandwidth accounting /automated reinstalls etc

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

hostguard is the only one that gives a pain free conversion from solusvm afaik including whmcs elements.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    hostguard is the only one that gives a pain free conversion from solusvm afaik including whmcs elements.

Have you tested or used it in production? If yes then please share your experience regarding it.

• I've read a few threads recommending Feathur, I'm tempted to try it out, but I've also read that some of its statistics are not accurate.

• Bitmap said: I've read a few threads recommending Feathur, I'm tempted to try it out, but I've also read that some of its statistics are not accurate.

Most of it's stats are accurate... it's also open source and free so... yeah...

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

1+ for virtualizor

• BruceBruce Member

for my own VMs I'm using centos web panel. clean and simple. does what I need.

• @Bruce said:
    for my own VMs I'm using centos web panel. clean and simple. does what I need.

OpenVZ Web panel?

• BruceBruce Member

@Virtovo said:
    OpenVZ Web panel?

oops yes.

• Proxmox