Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The price of the dedicated servers from Versaweb has gone up by $30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The price of the dedicated servers from Versaweb has gone up by $30

kyakykyaky Member
edited March 2014 in General

http://www.versaweb.com/clearance-servers.php

This is at least the second time they vary the price.

L5520/L5630 used to be 59 then 69, now is 99
L5639 used to be 99, now is 129

installation fee has gone up too.

have a few servers with them. was about to buy a 5639 today but due to the price increase, I don't think I will buy from them at this time... Do you think it will go down later? I don't.

Comments

• I don't think prices will go down as DC costs generally rise year over year.

• @Kyaky - Delimiter's pricing is stable, we have L5520 in stock.

• Our pricing on L5520/L5639 also remains :)

• @kyaky said:
    L5520/L5630 used to be 59 then 69, now is 99 L5639 used to be 99, now is 129

installation fee has gone up too.

Their L5639 used to be 89 before that too, I think. And their IP prices doubled! Still a relatively good deal, though.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited March 2014

@concerto49 said:
    Our pricing on L5520/L5639 also remains :)

I know... but... I paid all my ip from versaweb for $8/mo = /26. I don't know if you can do this pricing. or relatively cheaper IPs than other providers.

• kyaky said: I know... but... I paid all my ip from versaweb for $8/mo = /26. I don't know if you can do this pricing. or relatively cheaper IPs than other providers.

No thanks, that's why they are increasing the prices - the offer is clearly unsustainable and will continue to increase. Not a business model we go for.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited March 2014

@concerto49 said:
    No thanks, that's why they are increasing the prices - the offer is clearly unsustainable and will continue to increase. Not a business model we go for.

I knew that. It doesn't hurt to ask. was just an ask.

• Their other servers are still a bargain especially considering their BW and their IP pricing