Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a deal similar to virtovo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a deal similar to virtovo

Hi Guys I am looking for a deal similar as possible to the one offered by virtovo here.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• If similar in terms of RAM then MyCustomHosting @MCHPhil or FAPVPS @fapvps might have something for you.

• Just curious, what is wrong with Virtovo that you didn't grab that offer?

• I´ve already purchased 2 boxes from them but they would not allow me to rent a third one

• @K2Bytes said:
    Just curious, what is wrong with Virtovo that you didn't grab that offer?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23599/miami-kvm-vps-virtovo-2gb-kvm-only-7-mo-last-chance#Comment_511178

• edited March 2014

@K2Bytes both providers you suggested are MUCH more expensive than virtovo.
    Thanks anyway

• @inthecloudblog said:
    K2Bytes both providers you suggested are MUCH more expensive than virtovo.
    Thanks anyway

Thanks for the mention @K2Bytes. Check our special offers page.

• edited March 2014

@fapvps down here there is a quad core ( and not even six cores) at 20 bucks. Down the offer there is a 50% off coupon code.

When I click and I go to here it says $39.99 USD Monthly!!!

so the 20 bucks offer and the 50% offer don't match each other, it's just a cheap trick in which I will end paying 50% of 40 which is currently 20 and don't see how it matches virtovos 7 bucks/month.
    No way buddy. Sorry

• @inthecloudblog said:
    fapvps down here there is a quad core ( and not even six cores) at 20 bucks. Down the offer there is a 50% off coupon code.

so the 20 bucks offer and the 50% offer don't match each other, it's just a cheap trick in which I will end paying 50% of 40 which is currently 20 and don't see how it matches virtovos 7 bucks/month.
    No way buddy. Sorry

Calm down and read http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23909/fapvps-triple-core-kvm-2gb-ram-50gb-raid10-or-20gb-ssd-raid-7-month#latest

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • fapvpsfapvps Member
    edited March 2014

@inthecloudblog said:
    fapvps down here there is a quad core ( and not even six cores) at 20 bucks. Down the offer there is a 50% off coupon code.

No way buddy. Sorry

Well there is no dirty trick or anything like that. The Triple Core offer is the best we can do at this price so that is what I wanted you to look at. If you don't want it then hey no problem it is your choice. By the way you need to enter the coupon code for the discount to be applied. To quote @K2Bytes:

If similar in terms of RAM then MyCustomHosting @MCHPhil or FAPVPS @fapvps might have something for you.

• First of all thanks to all of you who have helped!

To make it easier in this task: the amount of cores is priority.

Thanks again

• How about InceptionHosting? (link) Same datacenter as that offer you referenced and has 6 cores on XEN PV (Linux only), 4 on XEN HVM (All), and 2 GB ram. I highly recommend when stability is required - going on 90 days of uptime.

• thanks but their bw is really small compared to virtovo

• @inthecloudblog said:
    I´ve already purchased 2 boxes from them but they would not allow me to rent a third one

Care to share why they won't let you purchase any more? Seems odd a company will put a limit on how many VPS's you can buy from them unless of course you are wanting to burn 100% CPU across those 6 cores.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited March 2014

They won't let you burn all 100% on 6 cores since it's shared

• @leckley said:
    Care to share why they won't let you purchase any more? Seems odd a company will put a limit on how many VPS's you can buy from them unless of course you are wanting to burn 100% CPU across those 6 cores.

The deal we were offering has expired and we are currently out of stock.

• @Virtovo said:
    The deal we were offering has expired and we are currently out of stock.

Gotcha!