Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for small VPS' in different locations...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for small VPS' in different locations...

I've asked this a couple of times before, but I'm broadening my range a small amount!

I'm making a large update to my monitoring script I have made, and including external servers to monitor.

What I need;

Small resource servers (64->256mb RAM :: 2-10GB Disk :: 50-100GB+ BW)

What I have already;

I have small servers in - NL, US, UK, IT (LES) and FR (i-83 - Thanks!)

I'd preferably like different locations to the above, although a couple of secondary monitors are not bad!

I'd prefer to pay yearly and the max I'd like to pay is around $20-25 per annum. (at most)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Maybe try Host1Plus's paid packages ($2 a month and they have some "exotic" locations. Frankfurt am Main, Germany, São Paulo, Brazil, and Johannesburg, South Africa)?

• edis.at is good for if you want to keep your servers with the one provider, lots of locations.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@skybucks100 - I was thinking of them, although the reviews are not great. Might try one out for $2 though.

@ricardo - The minimum they seem to do now is 512mb :(

• dig around you may find a coupon. I find "$providername 2014 vps coupon" or similar works well in google. this place turns up often for the searches.

• I have host1plus.com in germany and brazil so far working good for me.
    For such price you get a lot.

• @pauliakas hi, can you setup pptp vpn on host1plus.com vps?

• tomletomle Member, LIR

ttsaon: You asked the same question in the Host1Plus thread and it has already been answered there.

• Since i have German VPS for 6 month so the NAT and PPP are enabled by defoult.
    But for African VPS is switched off, but i don't need one.

@ttsaon said:
    pauliakas hi, can you setup pptp vpn on host1plus.com vps?

• @pauliakas did you setup pptp vpn on vps?