Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for: 2 VPS, SAmerica, SAfrica specs within.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for: 2 VPS, SAmerica, SAfrica specs within.

MikeSeeMikeSee Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

Hey LET Community!

This is my first post to LET, after reading for sometime, and picking up a few of the LEB deals over the last 12 months or so.. I currently have 6 VP-Servers, openvz running centos 5.x or 6.x, some 32 others 64 bit. The servers I currently rent are located in: Dallas, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Seattle, WA; Buffalo, NY; Los Angeles, CA; and Amsterdam, NL.

I am currently looking to diversify the locations of my systems. So here are my requests, both specs and locations, hope you know regular expressions!

/CentOS (5|6).x (32|64)bit, ([3-5]00)GB BW, (64|96)MB RAM, (20|30)GB HDD, [12]IPv4, (South America|Australia|South Africa)/i

For those less nerdy:

• CentOS 5/6.x 32/64bit
  • OpenVZ
  • 300-500GB Transfer /mo
  • 64-96MB RAM
  • 20-30GB Storage (SSD not required)
  • 1-2 IPv4's (IPV6 a plus but not needed)
  • Located geographically in South America, Australia or South Africa

I'm looking to pay no more than $10-$15 USD/yr/VPS no more than $20 USD/yr/VPS, but am flexible on cost if the value is there. If possible, pick up one from each location, but I realize these requests may be difficult to acquire.

Looking forward to your responses!

Mike

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2014

said: I'm looking to pay no more than $10-$15 USD/yr/VPS

said: 300-500GB Transfer /mo

said: Located geographically in South America, Australia or South Africa

Yea, no, forget it entirely - Absolutely impossible, not a single chance in any of this regions - All of them have BW pricing of 30$+ per Mbit (and thats very low), your 300GB BW mean 1Mbit - 30$+ for the host per month alone.

• MikeSeeMikeSee Member
    edited March 2014

@William said:
    Yea, no, forget it entirely - Absolutely impossible, not a single chance in any of this regions - All of them have BW pricing of 30$+ per Mbit (and thats very low), your 300GB BW mean 1Mbit - 30$+ for the host per month alone.

Thanks for your input, William.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited March 2014

i have one in brazil but was more than 15, let me find provider and ill post here.

http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/

Thanked by 1MikeSee
  • Yeah, sorry. Not going to happen in AU. Ever. It costs like $5/mth for a single IP here.

• @0xdragon said:
    Yeah, sorry. Not going to happen in AU. Ever. It costs like $5/mth for a single IP here.

Do you know what manner of VPS is provided with that $5/mo ip?

@dedicados said:
    i have one in brazil but was more than 15, let me find provider and ill post here.

http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/

That's not so bad, thanks for the mention!

• @MikeSee said:
    That's not so bad, thanks for the mention!

Depends on where you go, but what price range are you looking at?

• @0xdragon said:
    Depends on where you go, but what price range are you looking at?

I've edited the post for $20/yr, but flexible if value exists, so if the server is worth $60/yr then I'd likely be willing to pay such an outlandish price.

• The cheapest you could possibly get is $7 a month.

Thanked by 1MikeSee
  • @0xdragon said:
    The cheapest you could possibly get is $7 a month.

Hmm.. perhaps Australia will have to wait then. Thanks 0xdragon.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Yeah, having low RAM and disk requirements doesn't really lower the price. The bandwidth / IP space along with power prices in those countries / regions are what cost the most.

Thanked by 20xdragon MikeSee