Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSDime - 1 Month Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSDime - 1 Month Review

2»

Comments

• @sally said:
    So, how about you're newly acquired DotVPS service - will that be improving pretty radically - and pretty soon??
    Atrocious connectivity so far!!!

The network is fine. As I explained on the other thread. We are having troubles with one node's hardware.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

I just wanted to say thank you @serverian for the wonderful afternoon I spent with your support crew as they migrated my vps from Los Angeles to Dallas, set a ptr record, and overall made me fell good about being your customer. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanked by 2Zen serverian
  • Damian said: That it does. VPSDime uses the ModulesGarden Solus module, which is extremely broken and they seem to have zero desire to fix it.

Actually we have a strong desire to improve our modules. You can find more info in one of our recent conversations here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22580/openstack-module-for-whmcs#latest Do not let the title of the post to misguide you, as the significant part of that conversation is all about our SolusVM modules. The part that interests you starts from @marcm reply on the 27th February.