Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stable ~40€/month VAT included dedicated server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stable ~40€/month VAT included dedicated server

2»

Comments

• try i3d, there servers are solid and with the specials you can get what you want.

• @xcubehost said:
    try i3d, there servers are solid and with the specials you can get what you want.

Any experiences/reviews with them?

• @unreal said:

They have a very good network / uptime. However, there are offers on WHT for their overstock servers, so you can get them cheaper using coupon codes if you go look on there.

• @unreal said:

It looks like these coupons still work:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1323581

• http://www.finalhosting.cz/

Green III comes with a i3-4130T which seems to support AES-NI.

• unrealunreal Member
    edited February 2014

@sc754 said:
    They have a very good network / uptime. However, there are offers on WHT for their overstock servers, so you can get them cheaper using coupon codes if you go look on there.

Can I use their ILO, in HP servers?

• @unreal said:
    Can I use their ILO, in HP servers?

Ask them..

• @unreal said:

Yes i used them back in oct/november

server was good, peering was solid, just make sure you give them notice before cancelling the server, think they need xx days before cancellation

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited February 2014

@unreal said:

At seflow.it / seflow.net, most servers have the options of high monthly pricing, or lower pricing + setup. Scroll a little bit and you'll find below for the same server config:

@xcubehost said:
    server was good, peering was solid, just make sure you give them notice before cancelling the server, think they need xx days before cancellation

30 days. They generate your second month invoice as soon as the server is delivered.

• @rds100 seems to have i3-4130 in Bulgaria. €37 ? Check with him first.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited February 2014

@DalComp thanks for the mention, but judging from the specifics of the request this seems to be something that could likely attract a lot of unwanted attention (i.e. from law enforcement), so i prefer not to make an offer in this case.

• If you care about internet freedom / privacy don't go for an Italian server. Worst laws there sadly.

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited February 2014

try the www.serverloft.eu , Dedicated cores,Great webspace IO speed , internet speed , ping great , 29 Euro , 12GB memory. (But its OPENVZ)

Root Server

But great :P

• @mpkossen said:
    You could try CloudShards ( concerto49 ), maybe they have something for you.

We're in USA. Rejected before I even start :(

I so need to update that website. But then just buy from getdedi. It has a website and is our dedicated servers :)

• @unreal said:
    I need a stable & uptime and "cheap" dedicated server, it will need to have AES-NI instructions. The rest, including the bandwidth is not really important.

Can be in any country, less: USA, Germany, Australia, U.K, Canada, France, Italy, South Africa, Austria, Sweden.

The budget is max 50€

Hi.

It looks like Intel Core i5 supports AES-NI.

I can provide you such server in Ukraine. It's colocated, so without any web-interface. Now it's just in rack and ready to be connected to internet.

Core i5 4x3.00 GHz
    8 GB DDR3
    2x500 GB SATA, 7200rpm
    100 mb/s
    2 IPv4
    /128 block

70€ / monthly, must prepay for 3 months
    if order for 1 or 2 months only then set up fee 150€

Unfortunely 70€ minimum. Cheaper servers (core i3, amd dual core) are without AES-NI support.

Sincerely,

Alex.

• If you are wanting privacy, then use encryption, just make sure you are using proper ciphers, as well as encrypt your hard disks.

Mun