Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated w/ More Bandwidth - ErrantWeb - 728MB for $5/m - 512MB for $4/m!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Updated w/ More Bandwidth - ErrantWeb - 728MB for $5/m - 512MB for $4/m!!

SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
edited April 2012 in Offers

I'm here today to offer you guys a great deal on our virtual products. We offer services in Metro-Detroit, one of the few places that do not get a lot of offers for virtual private servers. Here is our offer for you guys today:

LowEndTalk Special Offer 1:

-728MB Ram
-256MB vSwap
-1 vCPU Core
-200GB Premium Bandwidth
-25GB of Storage
-1 IPv4 Address

$5.00/m Recurring! - Order Now

LowEndTalk Special Offer 2:

-512MB Ram
-128MB vSwap
-1 vCPU Core
-100GB Premium Bandwidth
-20GB of Storage
-1 IPv4 Address

$4.00/m Recurring! - Order Now

We provide very good bandwidth. Using Level(3), XO, and Comcast Business Class ( something that most providers don't offer ) we are able to provide low latency to a lot of locations.
Test IP: det.errantweb.com

Want to hear the words of current and past ErrantWeb users go to:
http://errantweb.com/testimonials/ or browse these forums and ask around. We provide great support, uptime, and services to many people.

If you have any doubts about our services you can leave within your first 3 days and get a full refund over PayPal. We will not make you chase after a ostrich to get a refund. ( I'm pretty sure that it's hard to catch one )

We have been around for 4 months now and we love all of our clients. We would love to have you as one and expect to see you soon!

We may run out of these deals soon so if it says Out of Stock that's why. We may take up to 72 hours to process your service depending on availability. ( this usually never happens )

We also do custom quotes and answer questions so go ahead and contact us at:
Ticket: http://errantweb.com/client/submitticket.php
Live Chat: http://errantweb.com
or you can even PM here!

Comments

• flyfly Member
    edited April 2012

+1 to this.
    disk perf is very strong, haven't had any downtime since day one.

[jchen@de2 ~]$ dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync;rm test
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 8.94318 s, 120 MB/s

This on the old node, too.

I would buy more, but I already have too many in chicago :(

Thanked by 2SrvisLLC Asim
  • RophRoph Member

That bandwidth is painfully low.

Thanked by 1tux
  • VMVPSVMVPS Member

@Roph You are quite right about the bandwidth. Even I don't think 50% personal webmasters can use out of 50 GB. But since others are providing more bandwidth, clients may look forward more...

• @Roph: Most of the companies around here are quite generic, so we have to specialize in something or another.

• co-location or lease?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

They co-locate.

• flyfly Member

I think they colo at Michigan waveform (michigan-colocation.com)

• @VMVPS said: You are quite right about the bandwidth. Even I don't think 50% personal webmasters can use out of 50 GB. But since others are providing more bandwidth, clients may look forward more...

VNStat estimates my webserver VPS will use over 100gb this month:

Apr '12      6.77 GiB |   11.52 GiB |   18.29 GiB |  397.20 kbit/s
         ------------------------+-------------+-------------+---------------
         estimated     45.40 GiB |   77.32 GiB |  122.73 GiB |
  • SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
    edited April 2012

If you need more bandwidth on a plan let us know, and we will see what we can work out.

@dmmcintyre3 Our $5/m plan may now suit you. It comes with 200GB of b/w.

@VMVPS said: @Roph You are quite right about the bandwidth. Even I don't think 50% personal webmasters can use out of 50 GB. But since others are providing more bandwidth, clients may look forward more...
    @Roph said: That bandwidth is painfully low.

We've updated the 512MB plan from 50GB to 100GB and the 728MB plan from 75 to 200GB

@OneTwo said: co-location or lease?

We colocate at Waveform. http://michigan-colocation.com Thanks @kbar