Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS in the Bahamas - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS in the Bahamas

2»

Comments

• @skybucks100 said:
    +1 for Seattle and the fact that i'm not the only one who likes Rainy/Cold climates :)

Yeah I'm fine with rain and wind, hell I prefer it. I'd really like to scout some homes/apartments in Seattle some time. Too bad I hear it is expensive though.

• @Setsura said:

That is very true. You could just live in an outlying city (i.e. Tacoma, Renton, Kent, etc), from what i've heard the prices in some of those cities are night and day differences (depending on what you need). Plus, it's only ~30 minutes to the heart of Seattle from those areas.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited February 2014

@skybucks100 said:
    That is very true. You could just live in an outlying city (i.e. Tacoma, Renton, Kent, etc), >from what i've heard the prices in some of those cities are night and day differences >(depending on what you need). Plus, it's only ~30 minutes to the heart of Seattle from those >areas.

>

Yeah, I might look into that too. I don't have a need to live right in the heart of the city.

• @Setsura said:

Yup, plus parking in Seattle.. Good luck with that.

I kind of wonder how many other LETers live in the Seattle area...?

• imperioimperio Member
    edited February 2014

Btw OP is still searching for bahamas vps..

• @imperio said:
    Btw OP is still searching for bahamas vps..

Oh, is that what this thread is about? :)