Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND OpenVZ Linux Containers [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND OpenVZ Linux Containers [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates]

LowENDLowEND Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hi LowENDTalk,

What you get:

24/7 Technical Support

Free SSL Certificates and Wildcards on our IP's

How does it work:

Until the end of the month, you can class this VPS as a trial, on the 01/03/2014 you will have to renew your service if you wish to continue the service.

At the end of the month, you will be charged.

Promotion Code: LowENDisCRAZY

Warning: WE ONLY ALLOW ONE ORDER PER CLIENT!

LowEND 1

vCPU: 1

vMemory: 256 MB

vHD: 5 GB

Bandwidth: 256 GB

IP's: 1

OpenVZ Virtualization: Yes

How much:
$2.00 USD (Starting on 01/03/2014)

Order URL:
https://lowend.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

LowEND 2

vCPU: 1

vMemory: 512 MB

vHD: 10 GB

Bandwidth: 512 GB

IP's: 1

OpenVZ Virtualization: Yes

How much:
$4.00 USD (Starting on 01/03/2014)

Order URL:
https://lowend.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Warning: WE ONLY ALLOW ONE ORDER PER CLIENT!

Promotion Code: LowENDisCRAZY

Regards,

Michael Long

Comments

• Can I keep the certificate after the trial?

• @chauffer Always if you renew it.

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited February 2014

I have been using one of their VPSes to tests some things, and I can vouch for them. Performance is awesome, and network is awesome since they are with SingleHop. The IO is around 650mbps which is just awesome, even though they don't advertise as ssd or ssd cached, their io is better than most hosts that do.

• @ksubedi Never saw this coming, on behalf of the team, we are happy to see that you are loving the service.

• This is an interesting offer, but how do we know that our data/etc is in some place safe/reliable? No offence but I might be hosting something there with customer data and I want to make sure it's safe where it is..

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Michael Long?

Sounds familliar.

• Void_Whisperer said: This is an interesting offer, but how do we know that our data/etc is in some place safe/reliable? No offence but I might be hosting something there with customer data and I want to make sure it's safe where it is.

In all honesty, if safety and reliability are important to you, pick an established host with a good track record, not one with a domain registered less than a month ago. You know it makes sense.

Also, what to being the director of KVMVPS.co, Mike? Decided you like OpenVZ better?

• @LowEND No vSwap memory?

• @Void_Whisperer Understood, I will make sure my next post is cleaner.

@Nekki I was going to do "KVMVPS.co", but I got a little disappointed in "KVM". I moved to OpenVZ and I have plans on doing something with Cloud.

@MorningIris Correct.