Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Resellers - Goddamn it another thread?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Resellers - Goddamn it another thread?!

Hello everyone,

Are any of you a WHMCS reseller by any chance? I was trying to use damned turnkey but they tried to upsell me, so they're a no-go.

If you can bundle it with web hosting too that'd be nice, but I'm aiming for a good price.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Whmcs + 5gb storage web hosting for $9.99 per month. Its an internal license so can be used on that hosting only. Ssd and all that good stuff. Located in phoenix az. Pm me for details

• WHMCS no longer has a reseller program from what I've read.

• @ivanh said:
    WHMCS no longer has a reseller program from what I've read.

I've heard they no longer have a distributor program, but their reseller program is still online: https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

• 0xdragon said: I've heard they no longer have a distributor program, but their reseller program is still online: https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

Which I believe is only if you purchase a VPS and use it internally.

• @concerto49 said:
    Which I believe is only if you purchase a VPS and use it internally.

That's right. WHMCS resellers only get access to 'internal' licenses so can effectively only be used on servers that the reseller has sold.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Error establishing a database connection http://s29.postimg.org/v8qeluszr/screenshot_97.png

• @toshost said:
    Error establishing a database connection http://s29.postimg.org/v8qeluszr/screenshot_97.png

Working for me...

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2014

We can do it for $12.80 for branded or $14.80 for unbranded with any of our VPS or Dedicated Servers. Must be used on our IP space.

• Yeah, go bargain ~$10/mo on your business' critical system by going with some random WHMCS-reselling webhost...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Why not get a direct license?
    People only can offer you with internal services such as shared hosting, reseller, VPS or dedicated.

• whmcs does not allow resellers anymore. if you want a license only, the only way would be to get it through whmcs directly

• ksubedi said: whmcs does not allow resellers anymore. if you want a license only, the only way would be to get it through whmcs directly

That isn't entirely correct.

The only difference now compared to the past is you can't resell it individually. You have to bundle it with a VPS, Dedicated server, shared hosting account, anything, but the WHMCS license must be used on your IP ranges and no one else's.

Q: Who can I sell these licenses to?
    A: The reseller program is intended for web hosts, to allow them to offer WHMCS licenses along with their reseller, VPS and/or dedicated hosting services. The reseller program does not allow selling licenses to the general public, or as a standalone item.

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited February 2014

@dhamaniasad said:

Uh did u even read what I wrote. I said the only way to get license only without hosting or vps or anything. You're not wrong but neither am i

• ksubedi said: Uh did u even read what I wrote. I said the only way to get license only without hosting or vps or anything. You're not wrong but neither am i

Oops, I missed the only after the license. You're right. My bad.

• @MitchellRobert said:
    Yeah, go bargain ~$10/mo on your business' critical system by going with some random WHMCS-reselling webhost...

You'll find that many hosts here are very reputable, and the reason I'm not doing this myself is not monetary. What if my server goes down? How can my clients contact me then?

Offloading my WHMCS is a strategy. It's also nice to get a bundle.