Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★VPSCreed 100%PURE SSD RAID-50% life time off-Free FTP-1GB RAM,2x Cores CPU Only at 5.49$/M
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★VPSCreed 100%PURE SSD RAID-50% life time off-Free FTP-1GB RAM,2x Cores CPU Only at 5.49$/M

VPSCreed is an industry leader when it comes to reliable and high-performance premium VPS. Are you looking to move your website to a VPS as it has grown too big for Shared Hosting? Use VPSCreed now and see the difference. With Free Managed Services, you will not feel the difference in support but surely you will see the difference in performance.

Before I go ahead with our announcement, and though VPSCreed requires no introduction, I would still like to give a short intro of ourselves for the WHT members who are still looking for that reliablility and perfomance in their VPS that they deserve.

In the Hosting industry, though there are thousands of providers who offer VPS, only a select few do provide the enterprise level service that every single VPS owner deserves.

I'm glad to announce that VPSCreed has taken a great leap forward to join this Elite Club. Though our offerings and services match the level of these few providers, what will be the striking feature of our service is listed below. A Free Management Contract with all our Services. High Performance SSD Disks on RAID for lightning speed websites. Daily Remote Backups for the safety of your data.

The Announcement: We are proud to launch our SSD Based VPS Hosting Service.

Performance Benchmark for our German SSD Nodes:

Drive Performance of a VPS on a Averagely Loaded Node -

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.32489 s, 810 MB/s

Network Latency from Europe:

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 13.055/13.855/15.343/1.057 ms

Network Latency from Central US:

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 120.106/122.300/123.883/1.651 ms

Network Latency from Asia (India):

rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 145.844/147.295/150.357/1.808 ms

THE SUPER DEAL: (Valid Till 30th Jan)

[Use Coupon Code while ordering for EU SSD VPS: N72UDHE1X2]

=> 50% FLAT Recurring Discount on our Germany VPS Product Line except cPanel Managed Plans

[Use Coupon code while ordering for US VPS : VPS50OFF] + [Open a ticket after ordering for the FREE DOUBLE RAM UPGRADE] => 50% FLAT Recurring OFF + Double RAM Free Upgrade only on all USA OpenVZ plans

=> 50% Off for KVM - N72UDHE1X2

Managed Linux SSD VPS [Germany]
SSD G L-0 Disk Space : 20 GB Dedicated Ram : 1 GB CPU Allocation : 2x Cores Bandwidth : 500 GB Price : $ 10.99 Price after Discount: $5.49/mo ORDER Now

================================

Managed Linux VPS [USA]

SATA U L-0 Disk Space : 40 GB Dedicated Ram : 1 GB CPU Allocation : 2x Cores Bandwidth : 500 GB Price after Discount: $5.49/mo ORDER in USA (+Double RAM)

===========================================

KVM PLAN

KVM L-1 256 MB RAM 10 GB Storage 1 x 2.7 GHz CPU 150 GB Monthly Traffic Price after discount : $5.49/mo Order Link

Instant VPS Setup on Payment Extra IPs Available Full Root Access Choice of multiple Linux Flavors Windows OS available for KVM Line Unlimited OS Reloads & Reboots SolusVM Control Panel TUN/TAP Free management contract 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed Secondary Disks in KVM Line Remote VNC

Payment Methods : Paypal, Moneybookers, CCAvenue
Some Great VPSCreed Reviews: Other Reviews Our Review Section

Sales: [email protected] Support: [email protected] You can also open a Ticket Visit Our Website : www.vpscreed.com

Comments

• I just keep clicking your new offers for the famous "is an industry leader".

• Which DC are your Germany offers located?

• @dynweb - Hello,

As per our business policy we cannot disclose the name of our DC. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• can't access from china?

• @ VMVPS - Yes you can access our VPS from china.

• that is a good looking site!

• @ Mark_R - Thank u ..

• http://www.vpscreed.com/terms.html

Not Found

The requested URL /terms.html was not found on this server.

• @hrcreed So you can't tell us the name of your German DC? Strange... Can we have a test IP? You will understand that I won't buy a server if I don't know where it is located (not all DCs in Germany are created equal...)

• support123support123 Member
    edited February 2014

Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.

From
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

• @dynweb said:
    hrcreed So you can't tell us the name of your German DC? Strange... Can we have a test IP? You will understand that I won't buy a server if I don't know where it is located (not all DCs in Germany are created equal...)

A little search turns out they belong to this company called Tri-Unity Global in India, who rents an IP range from Hetzner:

http://www.ipaddresse.com/178.63.120.216

de 178.63.120.216 [triwebservers.com]
    Located in Germany
    Owned by TriUnity Global [178.63.120.192 - 178.63.120.223]
    Provided by Hetzner Online AG [178.63.0.0 - 178.63.255.255]

No wonder they don't want to make it public.

So my best guess is their USA DC is most likely Burst (Hetzner equivalent in US?)

• @zhuanyi Thank you for investigating !

Anyway, I would never buy from a company whose "business policy" is to not disclose the name of their DC.

VPScreepy :(