Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 128MB = 14/yr | 512MB = 18/yr | 2GB = 7/mth | 4GB = 21/qtr | IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 128MB = 14/yr | 512MB = 18/yr | 2GB = 7/mth | 4GB = 21/qtr | IPv6

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and now OpenVZ and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

Standard Features

Nightly Offsite Backups

SolusVM Powered

Native IPv6

Powerful Intel E5 CPU's

SSD-Caching

NO BS!

Recent Changes

With the help of a few members here I have made changes to all of the KVM templates provided. They will now autoconfigure the network connection of your Canadian KVM VPS. Provision and go! Enjoy!

Exclusive LET KVM Canada Offers

Plan Name: LET-JAN-128MB-10GB-YEARLY

Virtualization Platform: KVM

Guaranteed RAM: 128 MB

Swap: 128 MB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

Premium Transfer: 100 GB

IP Space: 1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6

CPU Cores: 1

Yearly Cost: $14

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=74

Plan Name: LET-JAN-512MB-20GB-YEARLY

Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB

Swap: 512 MB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 20 GB

Premium Transfer: 200 GB

CPU Cores: 2

Yearly Cost: $18

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=75

Plan Name: LET-JAN-2GB-50GB-MONTHLY

Guaranteed RAM: 2 GB

Swap: 2 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 50 GB

Premium Transfer: 500 GB

CPU Cores: 3

Monthly Cost: $7

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=76

Plan Name: LET-JAN-4GB-50GB-QUARTERLY

Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB

Swap: 4 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 50 GB

Premium Transfer: 500 GB

CPU Cores: 4

Quarterly Cost: $21

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=77

Reviews

Review #1

Last Offer Thread

Payment Types Accepted

Paypal & Bitcoin

KVM Plans

Available Here

Locations

The KVM VPS in this offer are hosted in Montreal, Canada at the BHS-OVH facility.

Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

Montreal KVM Looking Glass

Contact

E-Mail / Ticket

Comments

• Good offer.but I need more bangwith.Thanx!

• Tempting... Great ping rates here to Canada... I would have to agree that the bandwidth does seem kind of skimpy.

• Nice offers again. How much is additional HDD space?

• do you offer money back guaranted?

• @craigb said:
    Nice offers again. How much is additional HDD space?

Depends on what you're looking for?

• I have had KVMs with MyCustomHosting since last August and I have been very happy with this provider. I have had 99.9% uptime so far this year. The only tickets I have had in months were for rDNS entries.

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)

Number of cores : 4

CPU frequency : 3199.998 MHz

Total amount of ram : 3949 MB

Total amount of swap : 4095 MB

System uptime : 12 days, 9:20,

Download speed from CacheFly: 57.9MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 23.4MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 30.5MB/s

Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 7.59MB/s

Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 14.1MB/s

Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 15.2MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.33MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 14.8MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 17.7MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 28.8MB/s

I/O speed : 421 MB/s

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MCHPhil said: @craigb said: Nice offers again. How much is additional HDD space?

Depends on what you're looking for?

How much is an extra 50GB on the 4GB/21usd per quarter?

• The best I could offer would be to stack two of the 4GB/21QTR plans for you, so $42 a qtr.

• XeiXei Member
    edited February 2014

Is this the same DC as Hostigation? If so, love their network and stability. I've never made a ticket with them and have had about a year uptime before I restarted. I'd pick one up but I'm not very familiar with the providers outside of the big 3. though I am strongly considering it. If anyone has any feedback feel free to post, I did find a little older feedback on LET from the search function.

• XeiXei Member
    edited February 2014

Google shows reviews only going back to 2013 for this specific provider. I guess there just weren't any reviews for the years prior, or name change, or my google-fu sucks (probably the latter). :P

• @Xei said:
    Google shows reviews only going back to 2013 for this specific provider. I guess there just weren't any reviews for the years prior, or name change, or my google-fu sucks (probably the latter). :P

I'm unsure what DC hostigation is in, I am inside OVH BHS facility in Canada. I did not provide public hosting until 2013.

• Would it be possible to add more bandwidth to the $14yearly canada package? 100GB B/W is a bit too small for me.

• @imtiax said:
    Would it be possible to add more bandwidth to the $14yearly canada package? 100GB B/W is a bit too small for me.

Make me an offer..

• @MCHPhil said:

I have sent you a private msg

• I use MCH little more than 2 months, during which time there were no reasons to create a ticket, the service is very stable and reliable, fast network to many destinations, thanks for the great job Phil

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • How long ago was this now?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2014

@Rob92 said:
    How long ago was this now?

?? What?

Ignore bigdarkmad, or read his posts he linked. It will make perfect sense. I'm scammer lol. < / sarcasm >

• Yeah I had read up on that story a while back. I just laughed that he is still trying to post that crap and carry it on after all this time.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2014

I am currently aware of a bit of an issue with the shared hosting server. This is causing an issue with the NOC / SolusVM panel. Please stay tuned for further information.

This was resolved.

• ricdem99ricdem99 Member
    edited February 2014

Do you allow Protoshares or Primecoin mining on KVM Plans?

Been reading the AUS and TOR but i did not see any reference regarding this. Hoping you would clarify. Thanks.

• @ricdem99 said:
    Do you allow Protoshares or Primecoin mining on KVM Plans?

Been reading the AUS and TOR but i did not see any reference regarding this. Hoping you would clarify. Thanks.

Nope

• Top worst provider I have tried. They terminate two our yearly accounts one after two weeks, without reasomn and notice,other after 1 month, and refuse issue refund. We lost all data. Great way to kidding people take money off than terminate without refund. bigdarkmad 100% correct! Avoid this scammer at all cost

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2014

@fitvpn said:
    Top worst provider I have tried. They terminate two our yearly accounts one after two weeks, without reasomn and notice,other after 1 month, and refuse issue refund. We lost all data. Great way to kidding people take money off than terminate without refund. bigdarkmad 100% correct! Avoid this scammer at all cost

Got any proof? There is always two sides to every story. Are you the guy who cancelled a yearly shared hosting plan after using it for months and then asked for a refund?

• We have two yearly VPS, not a shared hosting, you are wrong. If I find proof I post here, it from 6 months ago.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2014

@fitvpn said:
    We have two yearly VPS, not a shared hosting, you are wrong. If I find proof I post here, it from 6 months ago.

I'll post the proof, have no fear. PM me your email or name.

• Login and pass disabled after termination so it impossible login into account and get proof, you are smart guy, vanish everything after that.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited February 2014

@fitvpn said:
    Login and pass disabled after termination so it impossible login into account and get proof, you are smart guy, vanish everything after that.

Then send me your login... Only people that are deactivated are abusers. Nothing was deleted LOL. I wonder what you did actually. I doubt you will send me your login so I'll not be responding anymore to your BS unless you've sent me your login.

BTW nothing has vanished, MCH is still here doing great. I'm still here and so are my ads. Your account is also still in my billing system. But you're not going to give me that information are you?

PM me the email address used for registering your account. I'll post every ticket from your account. Otherwise, honestly, take a hike. BS accusations and cannot back them up. SPAM basically.

• Now is LATE. Old mail already deleted. Further at least gave user ability back up data before termination