Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★IntellyHost KVM & IPv6 VPS-1GB RAM,40GB Disk,CPU - 2 x 2.6+ GHz, 24*7 Support-50% Lifetime off!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★IntellyHost KVM & IPv6 VPS-1GB RAM,40GB Disk,CPU - 2 x 2.6+ GHz, 24*7 Support-50% Lifetime off!!

Intellyhost is the fastest growing web hosting company.We are offering amazing deals on our Virtual Servers. All our Services are packed with a Full Management Contract through which we solve all server administrative issues completely free of cost for our clients.

Our Servers are in - Germany.

What does our Management Contract Include? Initial VPS setup with applications of your choice. Server administration, troubleshooting whenever needed. Free Migrations upto 25 Websites. Anything else that doesn't involve website coding & development

We are offering flat 80% discount to our IPv6 and KVM plans.(For first month)

COUPON CODES - 0HY1B8S6RY (80% discount for IPv6 and KVM plans for first month)

VEWA4HS68W (50% discount for life time)[Applicable for IPv6 and KVM plans, can be used from the second month]
IPv6 VPS -

PLAN - VPS6-1

No. Of IPv6 - 2; RAM - 512 MB; DISK - 20 GB; CPU - 1 x 2.6+ GHz; TRAFFIC - 200 GB; PRICE - $ 2.99; Offer price - 0.59$/Mo; Order Now

PLAN - VPS6-2

No. Of IPv6 - 5; RAM - 768 MB; DISK - 30 GB; CPU - 2 x 2.6+ GHz; TRAFFIC - 500 GB; PRICE - $ 4.99; Offer price - 0.99$/Mo; Order Now
PLAN - VPS6-3**

No. Of IPv6 - 10; RAM - 1 GB; DISK - 40 GB; CPU - 2 x 2.6+ GHz; TRAFFIC - 750 GB; PRICE - $ 6.99; Offer price - 1.39$/Mo; Order Now

PLAN - VPS6-4

No. Of IPv6 - 15; RAM - 1.5 GB; DISK - 60 GB; CPU - 3 x 2.6+ GHz; TRAFFIC - 1 TB; PRICE - $ 8.99; Offer price - 1.79$/Mo Order Now
Managed KVM Planes

PLAN - VM-1

RAM - 512 MB; DISK - 20 GB; CPU - 1 x 2.6+ GHz; TRAFFIC - 250 GB; PRICE - $ 12.99; Offer Price - $2.89/MO; Order Now

** Payments Accepted via - Paypal, CCAvenue, 2Check Out**

Sales: [email protected]; Support: [email protected]; Visit our web site - www.intellyhost.com

Comments

• don't buy from him server speed is 200KB/second

• @moh2952 said:
    don't buy from him server speed is 200KB/second

You can't go wrong for $.59 for the first month.

• intellyhostintellyhost Member
    edited January 2014

@moh2952 - We guess you haven't use our servers. Our clients are very much happy with our performances and speed of the server.

@ For all visitors - If you people are confused with the above mentioned command, we will request you to test our servers for one month and if you are satisfied with the performance then go for long turn contract with us. We are confident that you will be happy about our managed service.

• You are wrong i use your poor service before and you didn't want to refund after 2 hour of testing your fraud service .

@intellyhost said:
    moh2952 - We guess you haven't use our servers. Our clients are very much happy with our performances and speed of the server.

@ For all visitors - If you people are confused with the above mentioned command, we will request you to test our servers for one month and if you are satisfied with the performance then go for long turn contract with us. We are confident that you will be happy about our managed service.

• You are wrong i use your poor service before and you didn't want to refund after 2 hour of testing your fraud service .

@intellyhost said:
    moh2952 - We guess you haven't use our servers. Our clients are very much happy with our performances and speed of the server.

• @ moh2952 - We have issued refund to you. You might not be satisfied with our service but other clients are very satisfied my friend.

• Do you guys possibly can install windows 2012 trial in them.
    I have a bulk order , Which i need to discuss, If you could email me at [email protected]

Thank you

• @ theweblover007 - Yes thats possible,We can install Windows 2012 Trial on our KVM VPS plans.