Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome Hardware, Awesome Prices - Native IPv6 | Crissic Solutions LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Awesome Hardware, Awesome Prices - Native IPv6 | Crissic Solutions LLC

Head Decoration

Logo

Menu

Native IPv6 | Great Support | Improved Hardware | Diverse Network

Deals

Looking for a good deal on our new powerful servers? Don't worry, we've got you covered with our latest promotion.

Plans

Improved Disk Speed!

Disk Speed Graph

Improved Node Specs

CPU: Dual Hex Core Intel X5660 @ 2.8Ghz
Disks:12x RE4's on a H700 Raid Card w/BBU in Raid 10
RAM: 96GB

Divider

About Crissic

Crissic Solutions LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We are one of the few companies that actually have our own ARIN IP allocation (AS62639)

Fully Owned Hardware - All of our hardware, from our Juniper EX3200 with a 10gbit uplink, to our Intel Dual Xeon 5639's/5520's/X5560's, we own it.

Our Promise - We promise to provide all of our clients with the best level of service and the highest grade hardware that we possibly can. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and our amazing level of support that we offer a 10-day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Quick AUP - We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted. For more information check out our AUP @ https://crissic.net/aup

Looking Glass - We have a Looking Glass ready to go for all your testing needs @ http://lg.crissic.net/

Divider

ServerBear

Thanked by 1catalystium

Comments

• this deal has been around since august last year o.O ...going to oversell??

• @dragz said:
    this deal has been around since august last year o.O ...going to oversell??

It was 3$/month for 1GB and 6$/month for 2GB before they got the new hardware like 1 month ago. So, this is a new deal :)

• @dragz said:
    this deal has been around since august last year o.O ...going to oversell??

The plan was to drop the sale and go to listed website rates at the start of the new year, but it's been selling so well that we've opted to extend it out to the 1st of February. We could continue these rates as our "normal" rates, but we cannot go any lower than that so "sales" would never happen. Hoping to reset that a bit and get proper promotions running in the future :P

• That 512 was what I was looking for :-).

• I have the 15$/year package and I am very satisfied with it. Great support and they are as trustworthy as Hostigation. Highly recommended.

• Got one. let's see how it works out... :)

• I must say I'm surprised at how good the network is downloading from Atlanta, very excellent!

• from ServerBear benchmarck

CPU Model   Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5660 @ **2.80**GHz
    CPU Cores   2
    CPU Speed   **1600** MHz

you limit CPU usage?

• @Smbat said:
    from ServerBear benchmarck

CPU Model Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5660 @ **2.80**GHz
    CPU Cores 2
    CPU Speed **1600** MHz

you limit CPU usage?

That looks like CPUSPEED/Speedstep still being on. We've since disabled it so you get the proper speeds.

• Satisfied Crissic customer reporting in. For $15/year you really can't ask for more. Performance is what you'd expect (you pay for what you get), which is exactly what I need. And his ticket response times are pretty incredible.

• allow for torrent ?

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited January 2014

@rinalarnando said:
    allow for torrent ?

we do not