Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Recommendation of the Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Recommendation of the Month

TacticalVPS - http://www.tacticalvps.net/

I picked up a small 128MB KVM from an offer here (for $7/annual!), and ~40 days later I gotta say it's been great :) TacticalVPS is a new provider that deserves some attention I think. Good service and excellent heads-up communications with clients. I've been using the box for some nginx/wordpress experiments (at wp.dashed.ca) and it's performed like a champ.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Interesting, is the "recommendation of the month" something new? If so I like it

• Fliphost said: Interesting, is the "recommendation of the month" something new? If so I like it

Guess I just started it :)

• Yeah tactical vps is great. I habe the 256MB box.

• Let each member has their own "recommendation of the month" thread!

• @Sleddog I appreciate the kind words and thanks for the recommendation!
    @trexos Also thank you sir!

• unrelated, what happened to blite?

• @DalComp said:
    Let each member has their own "recommendation of the month" thread!

Please don't. Sockpuppet accounts would tear apart this place with self-advertisement.

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited January 2014

Spirit said: Please don't. Sockpuppet accounts would tear apart this place with self-advertisement.

How about create dedicated recommendation thread and create rules only user with certain amount of post can give recommendation.

• Don't we already recommend everywhere

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

@budi1413 said:
    How about create dedicated recommendation thread and create rules only user with certain amount of post can give recommendation.

Vote poll every 4 months or so isn't enough? Anyway, here's the thread.

@peppr said:
    Don't we already recommend everywhere

Exactly.

• maybe we get something like a poll of promising new host. because its hard for new host to be known.

• Benchmark?

• retryretry Member
    edited January 2014

@DalComp said:
    Let each member has their own "recommendation of the month" thread!