Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAWVPS.COM || KVM 1GB RAM, 60 Gb HDD,1 CORE 3.4 Ghz 2,5 TB $6.99 || OpenVZ SUA 1GB, 4 CORES $4.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RAWVPS.COM || KVM 1GB RAM, 60 Gb HDD,1 CORE 3.4 Ghz 2,5 TB $6.99 || OpenVZ SUA 1GB, 4 CORES $4.99

crossingcrossing Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

RAWVPS.COM offers affordable USA and Germany VPS. All VPS's are unmanaged and come with 1 to 3 IP addresses.

OpenVZ location Atlanta - SUA

KVM VPS location Bayern, Germany

KVM 1024MB – 5 max

• 1 CPU Cores 3.4 GHz
  • 1GB RAM
  • 60GB Diskspace
  • 2,5TB Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • $6.99/month | Order Link

OpenVZ 1024MB - 5 Max

• 1024MB RAM
  • 1024MB VSwap
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 60GB Diskspace 
  • 2.5 TB Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $4.99/Month | Order Link

Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card

TOS/AUP : 
http://rawvps.com/terms.html

Test IPs & Test Files :

Bayern Germany 

Test IP:   176.9.173.91
Test File: http://176.9.173.91/100MB.test

Atlanta SUA  

Test IP:   
Test File: http://199.101.100.68/100MB.test

Support: [email protected]

http://www.rawvps.com

Comments

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited January 2014

Can you explain your affiliation with MXHost/NET DESIGN?

• woochunwoochun Member
    edited January 2014

Windows OS is supported?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited January 2014

I'd be careful with this host, some quick poking around revealed:

1. According to whois the website is owned by a "Michael Mendez" who lives in a very expensive street in New York

2. The phone number listed on the website and in the whois belongs to First Credit Union Bank

3. The website is hosted on 176.9.81.42, which belongs to MXHost.ro (a Romanian hoster whose website is only in Romanian)

4. The only person who has circled RAWVPS on G+ is Radoi Nelu, some Romanian identity

5. Radoi Nelu has promoted Tradesport.ro on his G+ site. Tradesport.ro is hosted on the same IP as RAWVPS.

==>Conclusion: OP is most likely some Romanian individual trying to conceal his identity.

• crossingcrossing Member
    edited January 2014

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I'd be careful with this host, some quick poking around revealed:

1. According to whois the website is owned by a "Michael Mendez" who lives in a very expensive street in New York

2. The phone number listed on the website and in the whois belongs to First Credit Union Bank

3. The website is hosted on 176.9.81.42, which belongs to MXHost.ro (a Romanian hoster whose website is only in Romanian)

4. The only person who has circled RAWVPS on G+ is Radoi Nelu, some Romanian identity

5. Radoi Nelu has promoted Tradesport.ro on his G+ site. Tradesport.ro is hosted on the same IP as RAWVPS.

==>Conclusion: OP is most likely some Romanian individual trying to conceal his identity.

1. That's a bad thing ?

2. The phone number belongs to as not to them. Try give as a call will you ?

3. The IP you mentioned belongs to hetzner not to mxhost, why would you say something like that ?

4. We just started to advertise, what would you expect ?

5. We host tradesport.ro, would that be a problem for you if we do that ?

Conclusion: We can colloaborate/do business with various nationalities, would that be a problem for you ?

• The IP you mentioned belongs to hetzner not to mxhost, why would you say something like that ?

Next time try to cover up your tracks better. You didn't delete the direct-connect Cloudflare DNS record (dc-459e693e.rawvps.com ) for the RAWVPS domain (which you apparently did by now)...

Also interestingly the hit for the telephone number (First Credit Union Bank) is linked to Nigerian scammers. The telephone numer is also frequently used by people claiming to be from the US Dept of Homeland Security [1] [2]

Conclusion: This host is part of a multi-national scam operation.

edited January 2014

I think you have serious problems. First you lied by misinforming telling that the IP belong to mxhost which it doesn't , second you spread suspicious attacks . You have a problem even because we use Cloudflare !? That phone number was rented from sonetel , who had it before its not our problem, we just changed it due to mentioned problems.
    Learn some manners please.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited January 2014

@mpkossen @Spirit @jcaleb please take a look here.

• @crossing Can you please offer me a 128 MB VPS plan? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address. I can pre-pay a year :)

edited January 2014

@WellGrounded said:
    crossing Can you please offer me a 128 MB VPS plan? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address. I can pre-pay a year :)

Sorry, we only offer the plans mentioned on our site.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

They posted the same thing a few days ago with another account, @rawvps

Now they are back with the same offer and grammar errors.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @alexvolk said:
    mpkossen Spirit jcaleb please take a look here.

What's up?

edited January 2014

@gsrdgrdghd said:

None.

• please stay away, they are scammers, after a week's use, u will receive something like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/I4yITWG.png