Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So When Will Winners of Q4 be Announced in LEB?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So When Will Winners of Q4 be Announced in LEB?

noisycodenoisycode Member
edited January 2014 in General

Just curious and couldn't wait to see them with their yummy promos!

Thanked by 1PandoGulf

Comments

• They'll do top 3 again :(

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 2014

@serverian said:
    They'll do top 3 again :(

Anyway, we've already had your fantastic offers in LET and LEB, and everyone speaks highly of you:)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I think at least top 10 is needed. Should be enough to cover most places and usages.

Thanked by 2ironhide PandoGulf
  • I will be creating the final list tomorrow or Saturday. When that is done, I will contact the winners and prepare the post. So, somewhere next week.

Will it be a top 10 ? Since you already sorted out the votes shouldnt be much harder.

Please :)

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • Maounique said: Will it be a top 10 ? Since you already sorted out the votes shouldnt be much harder.

Please :)

Seconded! Or at least something in between 3 and 10. Even 5 would be better.

• LOL, I guess people are bored with the first two . ;)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah, I think extending the top would be a good idea. Many people voting for the same players and there isn't really space for new ones.

• Yea, I wish to know the top 5 too.

• top 3 are mostly same, so top 10 is better :)

• People here on LET often saying "if you go with the Top10 you will be safe", but there is no Top10 list. A good idea using the Top Qx 20xx poll to have an updated Top10 list on LET/LEB. Much more easy for people to find the best hosts.
    Or what @mpkossen ? :D

• Top 10, Please.... Pretty Please....

I would also say top 20 but it would be a too big change. I think top 10 should serve most needs and safer.

• Top 7 should be enough.

• Ok, just post the raw sorted table and let people slice it as they want?

Thanked by 1skagerrak
  • Top 5 - 10 would be good so that you can see up and coming hosts / trends.

Likewise a link to the raw data would be good too.

• i vote for top 10, it will be more diverse.

• Would you guys want special offers from the top 10?

• @mpkossen said:
    Would you guys want special offers from the top 10?

Maybe to much work for you? Special offers from Top3, then we can search for the newest offers from the rest of the hosts?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@mpkossen said:
    Would you guys want special offers from the top 10?

That might be a little bit to much work for you having to collect offers from the top 10, I mean last time DO would have been in the top 10 and communicating with those clowns is like pulling teeth :p

+1 to displaying the top 10 though

• AnthonySmith said: That might be a little bit to much work for you having to collect offers from the top 10, I mean last time DO would have been in the top 10 and communicating with those clowns is like pulling teeth :p

I really want to see offers from the top 10. Just put a deadline and post offers from providers that answered in time.

Bonus point, if my math is right, doing that top 10 means that we could see offers from providers CC hates :)

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • @myhken said:
    Maybe to much work for you? Special offers from Top3, then we can search for the newest offers from the rest of the hosts?

That's not the issue. It will just delay the posting.

Darwin said: I really want to see offers from the top 10. Just put a deadline and post offers from providers that answered in time.

Yes, exactly. That is something that I would do. Like, 5 days to send an offer. Or not.

• Thats sounds great. A Top10 list, updated 4 times per year, with all the best hosts on it. It will make life much more easy when you are looking for a good host.

• mpkossen said: Would you guys want special offers from the top 10?

That will be superb, of course!

• +1 Top10

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

OK cool @mpkossen I think Inception Hosting made it in to the top 10 once (9th) I would have been and would be in the future more than willing to provide a code.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • What about me did I make it into the top 100?

• Would prefer a top 3 hosts for different categories of servers, namely dedicated servers, VPS, Backup Servers

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@MiniVZ Pretty sure that would require a revote to do that. Many providers offer multiple categories of servers.

• @Fliphost, next quarter perhaps.

FlipHost would have a chance at all 3 categories :P