Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM VPS down !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM VPS down !

shyaminayeshshyaminayesh Member
edited January 2014 in Reviews

Hi,

first of all i have 3 active VPS with BlueVM. 1 VPS is working wel other 2 servers are not working but i payed for the month. :P

i got my new server 02/10/2014 and i pay the invoice at the same date. i got my VPS activate instantly. then i complete my work after 6 hours of work. after another 6 hours my VPS server is seems down. so i try to connect ssh via putty. putty say's "network time out", then i open support ticket at 01/11/2014 03:42. today is 2014/13/01 but no reply yet. so nothing to say. "beware buyers" & nothing to worry they Escalated my ticket ... lol :P

please suggest me a place to buy small containers. i don't need instant support. but i need min 5 hours response time for support ticket. and provider for transfer my 1GB OpenVZ.

Thank you !

Comments

• During weekends, you shouldn't expect quick support.

• probably should mask out your IP in that screenshot

• darkshire said: probably should mask out your IP in that screenshot

dynamic IP from ISP 2day's ago ... :)

• @spirit .. can we have a rule about reviews .. these pop up all the time .. next we will start getting 1 hour reviews .. it's pretty stupid. at least change the title OP .. "BlueVM VPS down"

You can't give a solid review in 3 days you only used the VPS for awhile and as the others noted it's the weekend.

@bluevm

• If the VPS is showing as being online in the control panel and you can still access it from the console, it isn't "down" unless there is a network issue or firewall blocking your access. You mentioned your IP changed recently, so that could point to a firewall problem.

• ATHK said: You can't give a solid review in 3 days you only used the VPS for awhile and as the others noted it's the weekend.

can u suggest me company that reply in weekend day's please.

CharlesA said: If the VPS is showing as being online in the control panel and you can still access it from the console, it isn't "down" unless there is a network issue or firewall blocking your access. You mentioned your IP changed recently, so that could point to a firewall problem.

feather say's my VPS is up and running & i can command it with feather console ... i up the sshd service but nothing change. my IP is change 3 times for this period of 3 day's i think it's not matter because my other VPS with bluevm working fine with all the period.

• Texas Network Outage
    Monday, January 13, 2014
    Our servers in Texas are experiencing a network outage. We aren't certain exactly when they will be back online.