Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NinjaHawk has been acquired by tmzVPS and client area now offline
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NinjaHawk has been acquired by tmzVPS and client area now offline

Just got an email saying NinjaHawk has been bought out.
And client area is offline.
My containers are still up but this does not bode well.

Comments

• Consider it as a gift from them to NinjaHawk clients.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • instatech said: Consider it as a gift from them to NinjaHawk clients.

U gotta be kidding...read all the reviews on WHT about TMZ...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Off the top of my head it seems like I recall hearing a lot of good things about tmz. Granted there's always a bad review from someone.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

NinjaHawk hasn't had great reviews lately either and have been away from the forum for a long time. Hope nothing bad happend.

• Last time I heard they are closing UK operation.

• Email from tmzVPS said "All of the existing clients will be migrated to our network and servers." I hope they give at least week or two notice this time.

• From what I saw on WHT, they've had some history (TMZ) with fake reviews popping up and such and the premium members thread there was full of hate on them from other members.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Eh nevermind. Made up my mind on tmz by reading this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1242498

Once they posted a picture of a check supposedly written to them to wave their man parts around, count me out.

• According to Nahian it wasn't a direct sale to TMZ. Looks to have ended up in their hands as a result of some other sale I presume.

• another one bites the dust...

• I also just got this

Hello Asim Zeeshan,

My name is Daniel Daskaloski and I am the owner and CEO of tmzVPS LLC. I am pleased to give you some exciting news.

tmzVPS.com has acquired NinjaHawk as of 01/08/2013, but NinjaHawk will still continue to operate as its own standalone brand under our ownership. Now I am sure you are asking yourself, "What does this mean for me and my business?" Well it means a lot of great things. For example:

24/7 Ticket Support with 30 minute guaranteed response time
        Faster servers with SSD Acceleration
        24/7 Live Chat Support
        Premium Network
        And many more…

Before we proceed further we would like to introduce ourselves so that you know who you are dealing with, a bit better. TMZHosting/tmzVPS has been around for 8+ Years now. Our management team has over 15 years of combined webhosting experience. We have been operating as a privately owned business from the beginning. One of the few things we are proud of is the relationship with our clients. We are very personal & upfront with our clients. At the end of the day you are the one to put food on our table for our families. We are committed to providing the best support and services possible to every NinjaHawk client. Below, we will explain the changes that will be made.

I cannot express enough how good this is for NinjaHawk and its clients. NinjaHawk will continue to operate as its own standalone brand. The website will be updated with new plans and it will be shortly given a face lift. You will still use the same support system as before. It will take some time for these things to be implemented but we request you to bare with us.

All of the existing clients will be migrated to our network and servers. Our network uptime has been 100% for the past year. Our servers are designed to be very reliable, stable and fast. They all have SSD-Acceleration enabled and we provide FREE Backups to all of our clients to an offshore location in case of an emergency. All of this is included in your plan. There will be NO PRICE CHANGES to your current plans. More information on the migration of services will follow in a separate e-mail. We want our clients to know that we will try to make this transition as smooth as possible.

I highly appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and we look forward to a very bright year ahead!  You will finally receive the support, speed & reliability that you deserve from now on. If you currently have ANY recurring subscription with NinjaHawk we request that you cancel it immediately. Once you get your new invoice you can set it up with us.

Once again we appreciate you reading this, and we look forward to working with you. tmzVPS would like to welcome you. There is no doubt that you will have nothing but happiness with our services and friendly staff.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly answer them.

Best Regards,

Daniel Daskaloski
    Chief Executive Officer
    TMZHosting/tmzVPS LLC
    If you are satisfied with our service, feel free to spread the words with your peers and online communities. If you are facing any type of issue, don't hesitate to contact us. We will do our level best to find a solution for you. 
  • MartinDMartinD Member
    edited January 2014

August 2013?! January 2013?!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2014

I was not even close to 'happy' when I had services with tmzVPS... No idea how good or bad NinjaHawk is/was, but I cannot imagine this being an update for the customers...

//Edit: upgrade, of course - not 'update'... ;)

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited January 2014

@Amitz said:
    I was not even close to 'happy' when I had services with tmzVPS... No idea how good or bad NinjaHawk is/was, but I cannot imagine this being an update for the customers...

Well, an update it definitely is, but maybe not an upgrade ;-)

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited January 2014

Jack said: @MartinD said: August 2013?! January 2013?!

Must of been high.

Or probably it was already sold back then but no one really knows?

Although I think more likely is that Daniel is still living a year behind...

• NinjaChicken refugee sale?

• MunMun Member

Does anyone know if the server they are moving to will have ipv6?

• I got the e-mail. I am no longer a NinjaHawk client, however I did find it very uninformative. No where does Daniel mention anything about where they will be migrating current clients.

• @Jack said:
    Must of been high.

Must have**

Thanked by 1wrox
  • Got an email today that my server will be migrated tonight with an IP change.
    Didn't say where it was being migrated to or the new IP. They'll send an email with my new IP after the 1/2 hour downtime migration is complete.
    I've sent three emails asking for details and more time but received no response.
    Guess I'm a NinjaChicken refugee for sure.

• Jack said: what Locations

TX

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We also have Texas in Dallas :)

• nonubynonuby Member
    edited January 2014

When TMZ says 100% network uptime for the past year do they mean the server to the local switch?

"It's not us it's HostDime.com", well I guess that keeps 100% "network" uptime then:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1299553

More downtime
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1281030
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1258515
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1253023

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • One of the components to be included in an SLA (Service Level Agreement), is the scope of service (coverage,etc). Therefore:

nonuby said: When TMZ says 100% network uptime for the past year do they mean the server to the local switch?

might be the case. The 100% service level only covers the internal network inside the box 127.0.0.1 or the server to the local switch :)

• I'm sad because I have a box with them and they were relatively decent until now..

• Ninjalel.

Thanked by 2Zen GIANT_CRAB
  • I had a managed vps from tmz and it was really not a pleasant experience. Support was real slow too.

But, Ninjahawk was real good in terms of reliability, uptime and performance. Unfortunately this happened to NH!

I'm moving out. I've already signed up with dedicatedminds at NJ. hopefully, this will be a smooth experience..

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Scamupsy? Weird name

• i dont why all of you hate tmzvps :-o
    tmzvps was one of the best company i ever used

• @tuguhost said:
    i dont why all of you hate tmzvps :-o

I think you a verb