Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ Happy New Year ★ || KVM Starting at $1.37/m - $8.50/y || IPv6 || Los Angeles || 1 Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ Happy New Year ★ || KVM Starting at $1.37/m - $8.50/y || IPv6 || Los Angeles || 1 Gbps

Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Maximum Virtual Private Servers LLC is a Washington State registered LLC. We have been in business since February 2013.

Quick AUP: We do not allow camfrog, virtual currency mining, open proxy's, TOR exit nodes. Full AUP here.

KVM64, $1.37/month || $8.50/year (order)

• 1 Core
  • 64 MB RAM
  • 5 GB HDD
  • 56 GB Traffic
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • IPv6 on request
  • RDNS on request

KVM128, $2.74/month (order)

• 1 Core
  • 128 MB RAM
  • 10 GB HDD
  • 128 GB Traffic
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • IPv6 on request
  • RDNS on request

KVM256, $4.11/month (order)

• 2 Cores
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 15 GB HDD
  • 256 GB Traffic
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • IPv6 on request
  • RDNS on request

KVM512, $7.00/month (order)

• 4 Cores
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 25 GB HDD
  • 512 GB Traffic
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • 2 IPv4 addresses
  • IPv6 on request
  • RDNS on request

Need more IPv4 addresses, traffic, HDD space or CPU cores? Contact us!

Operating systems

Our KVM64-256MB plans are low-RAM and only support a few operating systems, such as:

• Debian 6 (manually upgradeable to Debian 7)
  • DSL
  • Tiny Core
  • Alpine
  • Austrumi

Others are available as well, but install and test at your own risk.

Test files and IPs: These can be found at our looking glass page, along with other networking testing utilities.

Location: Our colocated owned nodes are located at Quadranet (not via ColoCrossing OR another vps providers cabinet) at their Los Angeles, California datacenter.

Their network provides native IPv6 connectivity (no tunnelling), and great connectivity to Asia and Australia.

Providers include nLayer, Tiscali/Inteliquent, PCCW/BTN, Equinix LAIIX Any2Exchange, Host.net, HiNet Taiwan, and ChinaUnicom Direct.

Our current node specifications: Dual L5420, 16GB RAM, 4 x 1TB WD RE drives, Adaptec 3405 RAID with BBU

Questions? E-mail us at support[at]maximumvps.net

Comments

• @Maximum_VPS Can you do $15/year for the 128 MB VPS plan?

• @WellGrounded sorry not at this time.

• InglarInglar Member
    edited January 2014

Too many downtimes, do not recomend for something serious...

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited January 2014

@Inglar as mentioned in the ticket you submitted today there was no downtime in the last day, your service was experiencing a different issue as clarified in your ticket.

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    there was no downtime

Have a look http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/402640/#Comment_402640

So much issues in one month!

• @alexvolk yes that downtime was unfortunate, though since then we have colocated directly with Quadranet and left that cabinet provider to improve our service to our customers. Since you seem to be still upset about that il also extend you the same offer of refund "for the second time" i have with inglar so you can find a host to better fit your needs.

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    alexvolk yes that downtime was unfortunate, though since then we have colocated directly with Quadranet and left that cabinet provider to improve our service to our customers. Since you seem to be still upset about that il also extend you the same offer of refund "for the second time" i have with inglar so you can find a host to better fit your needs.

You mentioned in this thread that you had no downtimes, but it's not true and that's the only reason why I've responded with the link to the old thread. No need for refund too much time downtimes - that's all has been said.

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited January 2014

@alexvolk the comment was directed to inglar, I was not denying previous downtime, as he had other issues and apparently thought it was MORE downtime.

That being said please PM me your account info or submit a ticket as it looks like you have not logged into your account since the move and I want to be sure you all set-up.

• InglarInglar Member
    edited January 2014

Maximum_VPS said: your service was experiencing a different issue as clarified in your ticket.

Yes, you manually suspend my vps yesterday, 10 hours before the start of the new month for 11 GB bandwidth excess without any notifications. Not the best decision as I think...
    You can manually suspend customer service, but can't manually contact him and explain the situation?

• @Inglar We are concluding your services with us, and attempting to refund your remaining 64MB/y payment. Please read ticket details as Paypal will not let us send money to your country.

• InglarInglar Member
    edited January 2014

Huh? What is the reason for the termination of service now, may you explain?

Leave the money in your pocket maybe if you can not send them to me?

• @Maximum_VPS,

You act like offended minor here.

Finally ticket was closed and account deleted without any proper explanation.

Be carefull with this guy!

• @Inglar I see an at-will/client conduct termination was appropriate. You know how to contact us as,as it was defined in the closing ticket of your account. And since you want to let everyone know how you feel we acted, I hope other providers look at your conduct and evaluate if they want you as a client.

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    so you can find a host to better fit your needs.

You are too eager to get rid of your clients :) Don't worry we wont bother you either.

• @raza19 Eager no, but we do actively enforce our TOS.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining our services based off the above example of TOS enforcement, there are plenty of awesome providers here to choose from that give great service.

Please though be sure to find one that fits your needs. Also most will adjust your plan at a later date if you decide you need more or less resources. :)

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    raza19 Eager no, but we do actively enforce our TOS.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining our services based off the above example of TOS enforcement

Please enforce, enforce but I won't be getting your services because you lack "courtesy" and not because of your tos enforcement. There is no need to be mean when you can no longer provide services to a client.

I am not implying you shouldn't follow your tos, terminate services according to your tos (y) but you should definitely not suggest someone "to take their business elsewhere".

• @raza19 Suppose there is some cultural difference here (or translation) as I believe the way it was worded was a courteous way of expressing the termination. Other words and far worse ones have been used on this site (and elsewhere) when a provider/business has had to end a business relationship.

In correcting my last statement to you, I'm sorry you chose not to use our service due to our apparent lack of courtesy while terminating a client.

Hopefully other hosts reading this, will read your choice based off our courtesy and review their policy's for client termination communication, as we will. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We wish you the best in your host shopping.

Thanked by 1chipyzs
  • InglarInglar Member
    edited January 2014

@Maximum_VPS said:
    And since you want to let everyone know how you feel we acted, I hope other providers look at your conduct and evaluate if they want you as a client.

Yes, I'm want to let everyone know that you may treats your customers like shit, sorry. You still can't even explain, why my VPS was suspended manually by you without any notifications for 11 Gb bandwith excess at 20:00 (GMT) 31.12.2013.
    You was too lazy to contact and explain to customer what is going on? You could ask me for example to buy extra bandwith, why not? Instead, you preferred to leave your customer in dark, then what do you expect from me?