Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

look for a cheap but reliable dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

look for a cheap but reliable dedi

is there any one? less than 20 USD per month.

2G Mem/2 Cores/150G Disk/1T BW are enough.

it's may lowend but should be reliable.

btw, I tried Delimiter but they denied me due to their anti-fraud. :(

Thanks.

Comments

• OVH?

• Online.net?

• Oneprovider? (Paris is cheapest)

• Have a look at the promo's at turnkeyinternet.net. I purchased the now sold out q9550 for 19$/month (prepaid for a year). They still have other offers.
    So far I have been very impressed with them...

• @NameStuff said:
    is there any one? less than 20 USD per month.

2G Mem/2 Cores/150G Disk/1T BW are enough.

it's may lowend but should be reliable.

btw, I tried Delimiter but they denied me due to their anti-fraud. :(

Thanks.

Do you have any specific location requirements. Online.net provide a good service; however be wary of their cancellation policies and also understand that support is pretty much in French only. One of the providers in Kansas had a dedi for sub $20 recently. Was either WSI or Joe's DC

• Thanks all for the info.

I know OVH but their lowend dedi are in france language, that let me think it's open only for france people. I don't like to cheat to buy.

I know give a look on online.net. Thank you.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@NameStuff said:
    Thanks all for the info.

I know OVH but their lowend dedi are in france language, that let me think it's open only for france people. I don't like to cheat to buy.

I know give a look on online.net. Thank you.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/18692/online-net-bad-experience

I'm not sure if thats a good idea.

Anyways @MarkTurner
    maybe he can help you with the antifraud system if you are legit.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@qps for affordable and reliable. $49 dual L5420s

Thanked by 1qps
  • @namestuff pm me your email and I'll get it sorted for you.

• For my experience, this is what I got with affordable european services:
    1. Online.net - They just tried to took my money without giving me any service, as Mark_R mentioned above.
    2. OVH - Their Anti-DDOs is a really pain in the ass, at least for someone that is going to run any application based on UDP protocol, such as gameservers. I tried a VPS there and anytime I got an attack everyone got blocked, including me. I asked for a refund, but it seems they don't refund for VPS plans, so I just had to move somewhere else without even using the service more than a couple of days.

I think I'm now going to try oneprovider.com. I know they are resellers of online.net, but for my intensive reasearches about affordable anti ddos protected servers in europe, there's not much to chose.
    If anyone has a good alternative I would be happy too :)

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@mati233 said:
    For my experience, this is what I got with affordable european services:
    1. Online.net - They just tried to took my money without giving me any service, as Mark_R mentioned above.
    2. OVH - Their Anti-DDOs is a really pain in the ass, at least for someone that is going to run any application based on UDP protocol, such as gameservers. I tried a VPS there and anytime I got an attack everyone got blocked, including me. I asked for a refund, but it seems they don't refund for VPS plans, so I just had to move somewhere else without even using the service more than a couple of days.

I think I'm now going to try oneprovider.com. I know they are resellers of online.net, but for my intensive reasearches about affordable anti ddos protected servers in europe, there's not much to chose.
    If anyone has a good alternative I would be happy too :)

If you need real ddos protection go with www.seflow.it
    this provider is really great, accurate and friendly support, never down, affordable.

They offer additional ddos protection plans but they have also dedicated servers with ddos protection included

Its not lowend pricerange but it comes close to it and you really will see the difference in performance.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

If you're able to bump your budget up to $29 per month, we offer a dedicated server with a Intel Xeon L5420 (quad core), 2GB memory, 500GB SATA, 10TB bandwidth on a 100mbit port and free IPMI (remote reboot, remote OS reload, etc).

• I have an interserver VPS and it is extremely reliable and cheap. (I haven' had any down time since I purchased it) You can get the dedi you want for about $50 a month from them

• http://digicube.fr/rapidserveurs

Slow ticket support and server order process, but server and network are good for that price. :)

I have one http://digicube.fr/rapidserveurs/43 with 4 IP:s and proxmox works ok with it. :)