Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free KVM Contest/Beta Testing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free KVM Contest/Beta Testing

2»

Comments

• @BlueVM I just wanted to say I'm proud of you. You started off with BuyVM's template, took a beware thread from @KuJoe, and after a while later you're an active member that offers good deals and stuff. I did not expect this at first. Good job! I will probably buy from you someday next time I need another VPS.

• @Naruto - Thanks... glad to hear we're earning approval :)

--
    Side note, the KVM nodes have just come in. I've hooked the first one up and have copied all of the NET installers to it... Should start copying others tomorrow and hopefully around 8 PM tomorrow I'll be giving those of you who won instructions to claim your reward. Also last, but not least if you submitted a distro above for a reward and have a few extra seconds try to find the net installer of it and post it here to help me save some time tomorrow. I appreciate all the help I can get.

• Alright so, for the most part we have the base ISOs and we're done testing the hardware. I'll be sending a link out sometime tomorrow to everyone who posted.

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited March 2012

@BlueVM said: everyone who posted.

Last time I read a post before considering to reply if it says 5 people its clearly everyone :P

• @Taylor - I decided to give everyone who posted ISOs a VPS :)

Thanked by 1huluwa
  • Alright everyone should have gotten directions on how to sign up... I'm off to go post in the offers section :)

Thanked by 2NanoG6 Adam
  • Thank you, I have just created the account and VPS. Thanks once again ;)

• Just received my prize as well :) Thank you @BlueVM

• Thank you @BlueVM

• Got my prize~ Thank you very much @BlueVM

• @NanoG6 , @yowmamasita , @huluwa , @VictorZhang - Your all very welcome have a nice day.

• tuxtux Member

@BlueVM said: Yours for 3 months, assuming no abuse, $3.99 /Mo. there after. Setup should be completed in roughly 24 - 48 hours from your reply here (not guaranteed, but you will get the VPS relatively soon).

Are you rise your prices?

Amount Due: $4.50 USD
    Due Date: 25/07/2012

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

Just open a ticket and link to this page... it'll be fixed.