Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN in France - Please Test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN in France - Please Test

rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
edited December 2013 in Help

Hello,

I have a VPN setup in France and would like 5 people to test it.

The Address is fr9.rmlh.me

The usernames are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 - No password is required.

I currently only have L2TP setup with AES256 Encryption.

The Pre-Shared key is vpn

Only 5 people can test at a time as I have limited 1 login per user.

Please could you do a speedtest of your choice and show results here.

Comments

• Another Thread! WOW!

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Are you 16 years old? LET is getting more and more of this kind of topic this few days.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • @xDragonZ said:
    Are you 16 years old? LET is getting more and more of this kind of topic this few days.

First of all why do you need to know my age and second of all I have not seen any posts requesting people to test VPN's.

Also the internet in my location is not good enough to test the full potential of this particular VPN set up, that's why I'm asking people to test it for me. Hoping they have better than 17Mbps

• ironhideironhide Member
    edited December 2013

xDragonZ said: Are you 16 years old? LET is getting more and more of this kind of topic this few days.

He just want to make money. Just he doesn't know how

Oh boy! :p

• xDragonZxDragonZ Member
    edited December 2013

@rmlhhd said:
    Also the internet in my location is not good enough to test the full potential of this particular VPN set up, that's why I'm asking people to test it for me. Hoping they have better than 17Mbps

I assume that's a yes from you regarding the age. Sorry about my wording what I mean is you are opening too much topic. Pretty sure if someone did not tell/warn/notify you, I am sure you will open another topic soon in LET.

Edit : Opening too much topic are not against LET rules as far as I know but I'm sure alot of people out there has been annoyed by your topic.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • @xDragonZ said:
    I assume that's a yes from you regarding the age. Sorry about my wording what I mean is you are opening too much topic. Pretty sure if someone did not tell/warn/notify you, I am sure you will open another topic soon in LET.

I am currently in the process of making my decision on what to do. I do not plan on opening any more topics to do with my ideas, no here anyway.

@xDragonZ said: I assume that's a yes from you regarding the age.

Even if I was 16 I don't know how it would matter, how would it make the situation any different...

• @rmlhhd said:
    Even if I was 16 I don't know how it would matter, how would it make the situation any different...

It does, because you just stay spamming LET with threads and threads. You even opened 2 threads asking the same.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • Can't connect.

This discussion has been closed.