Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Winter Sale! $1.99 Domain Name for the first year with the purchase of a hosting package.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Winter Sale! $1.99 Domain Name for the first year with the purchase of a hosting package.

interserverMLinterserverML Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Greetings,

[I]Check out our latest and hottest promotion here in this forum![/I]

InterServer was established in April 1999 as a web presence provider. Over the years our company has expanded its product line to include dedicated servers, colocation and managed services. In 2006 InterServer built out our own datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey. With our exceptional service InterServer is the leading choice for many online operations today.

======================================

Linux VPS Hosting Package:
1 CPU Core
376MB ram
25GB Storage
900GB Transfer

First month: For Only $.01 and $6 per month after.

ORDER HERE! ---> http://www.interserver.net/vps/home.php

USE COUPON CODE: springforum

=============================================

And don't forget to check out our top paying affiliate program. We pay $100 per sale!

JOIN US HERE! --- http://www.interserver.net/affiliate.php

WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING CHOICE OF MOST ONLINE OPERATIONS TODAY! --- TRY US NOW!

30 days Money Back Guarantee..

Contact us now at [email protected] We are open 24/7 to Serve YOU!

Thank you,

InterServer.net

Comments

• could you give some IO and NetSpeed test imformation?

• Nice offer. Although I am a VPS-targeted blogger, I'd rather give up this kind of BIG affiliate program to avoid my readers questioning on my reliability.

• VMVPS said: VMVPS - VPS coupons and reviews for Chinese visitors.

Look at my Avatar, yes, i'm a visitor from China too.Nice to meet you right here, 微魔

• @ifishman said:
    Look at my Avatar, yes, i'm a visitor from China too.Nice to meet you right here, 微魔

It's a signature! Why are you guys spamming here ?