Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 250GB Bandwidth VPN - 17 Locations - £1.50/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 250GB Bandwidth VPN - 17 Locations - £1.50/month

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited December 2013 in Offers

Hey there LET,

So at VPN.sh we're pushing out some packages with higher bandwidth allotments for all you guys who are heavy streamers or like to download large files.

We first posted about our VPN service over here on LET over a year ago when we opened our beta programme, and we're now nearly a year old in terms of offering paid services.

Our 17 locations worldwide provide you with access to be in any of our locations quickly and easily. We're also adding a fair few new locations very shortly, and whilst nothing is strictly official just yet, it's highly likely that we'll have a few more USA locations, as well as a second UK location and a location in India. Anybody signing up with this offer will receive access to any future locations that we provide.

Current location list:

• USA x5 (Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Indiana)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

VPN Features:

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal and Bitcoin

£1.50 monthly recurring - 250GB in 17 locations - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: LET250

Additionally, we've got some dedicated IP's in the UK available. These come at a cost of £2/month for 20GB of bandwidth, or £1.50/month for anybody purchasing the 250GB package from this offer post as well. Please note that this promotional code offers 33% off all billing cycles, not just monthly. Dedicated IP's also only use OpenVPN for now.

£2.00 monthly recurring - 20GB dedicated IP in UK - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: DEDICATEDUK

Any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below!

Thanks, and enjoy!

NOTE: Offers have previously been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers.

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am sorry, but:

VPS or dedicated server offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root access.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Maounique - As mentioned at the bottom of the post

said: NOTE: Offers have previously been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers.

And this is mentioned in the rules and guidelines page:

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission.

Hope that clears it up a little :)

• what are the opened ports ? is it possible to request to open some ports?

• NSA proof? :)

• @liamwithers said:

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission.

Hope that clears it up a little :)

It does not with quoting only part of the rules which work for you.

The requirements for these offers are: at least registered for 14 days, a minimum of 25 posts and maximum of one offer per 30 days with out permission. Depending on the type of offer, standard VPS pricing and other guidelines may also apply.

• @liamwithers : Nice Offer !!

• Current and happy customer here. All locations I've used so far have been solid and their communication on upgrades/changes have been fantastic.

• @heinz Its actually Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days.

• @liamwithers Service is Great. Very satisfied customer!

• great VPN, nice offer. Waiting for Dedicated IP in LA or Singapore

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

Ian_ said: Its actually Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days.

Read rules and then talk.
    14 days for VPS offers, 30 days for other offers allowed on a case-by-case basis.

The requirements for these offers are: at least registered for 14 days, a minimum of 25 posts and maximum of one offer per 30 days with out permission. Depending on the type of offer, standard VPS pricing and other guidelines may also apply.

• @Heinz said:

He has permission, @Heinz.

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

CastleServers said: He has permission, @Heinz.

To post non VPS offer every 14 days instead of 30 days? @liamwithers can you confirm that?

@Heinz - In terms of the following quote:

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission. The requirements for these offers are: at least registered for 14 days, a minimum of 25 posts and maximum of one offer per 30 days with out permission. Depending on the type of offer, standard VPS pricing and other guidelines may also apply.

I read this as: Providers posting offers must have been registered on LET for at least 14 days. They must have a minimum of 25 posts. And finally, if they do not have permission to post, then they must only post once every 30 days - otherwise, the same rulings as VPS offers applies.

As mentioned in my original post, VPN offers have been personally discussed with myself and Liam, as well as Infinity.

I'll give @mpkossen a shout via PM regardless to try and get this cleared up - but as far as I can see, there's no issue here.

Thanks to @Ian and @badpatrick for the nice comments! Glad that you're both happy with the service :).

@lelewku said:
    what are the opened ports ? is it possible to request to open some ports?

Feel free to drop me a PM to discuss the opening of ports. Having specific ports opened is generally done on a case-by-case basis. Having said that, opening ports on our dedicated IP's generally isn't a problem at all.

Thanks,
    Liam

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

A lot of rules here are to keep non contributing "members" from shitting all over the forum and annoying people who actually consider this a community. Liam is a long standing member who is practically giving his product away to LET members. Won't hear a complaint out of me that's for sure.

Of course I'm not suggesting someone be immune to the rules, but I'm suggesting this case be given the most liberal interpretation of the rules.

Thanked by 1VPNsh

@jarland said:
    A lot of rules here are to keep non contributing "members" from shitting all over the forum and annoying people who actually consider this a community. Liam is a long standing member who is practically giving his product away to LET members. Won't hear a complaint out of me that's for sure.

Of course I'm not suggesting someone be immune to the rules, but I'm suggesting this case be given the most liberal interpretation of the rules.

Thanks @jarland :) - always much appreciated!

Hope to have a few surprises for Christmas!

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited December 2013

Nice service!

• I realize there was a typo in the rules ('with out' instead of 'with our') and given Liam's past arrangements (the fact that he had permission to post), it was logical for him to post this.

I've fixed the typo, given Liam permission to keep posting offers for VPN.sh, but asked him to comply with the 30-day rule from now on. This means this offer is allowed and stays and he is allowed to post another one 30 days from now :-)

Thanked by 1VPNsh

Thanks for clearing everything up @mpkossen :) - Just a heads up guys, but we're now up to 21 locations as we've added Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas and a second UK location.

More to come in the new few weeks!

• Crossing my fingers for a HK location with great speeds to China (and rest of the world!) Speeds from China is fluctuating a lot. Especially to the Singapore location. One day it was fine, the other day 60% packet loss.

@dms1899, this is something we're looking in to :)