Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

600Mbps Reads/Writes | Upgraded Hardware | 512MB Ram $15/yr, 1GB Ram $4/m - Crissic Solutions LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

600Mbps Reads/Writes | Upgraded Hardware | 512MB Ram $15/yr, 1GB Ram $4/m - Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarMSkylarM Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Head Decoration

Logo

Menu

Native IPv6 | Great Support | Improved Hardware | Diverse Network

Deals

Looking for a good deal on our new powerful servers? Don't worry, we've got you covered with our latest promotion.

Plans

Improved Disk Speed!

Disk Speed Graph

Improved Node Specs

CPU: Dual Hex Core Intel X5660 @ 2.8Ghz
Disks:12x RE4's on a H700 Raid Card w/BBU in Raid 10
RAM: 96GB

Divider

About Crissic

Crissic Solutions LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We are one of the few companies that actually have our own ARIN IP allocation (AS62639)

Fully Owned Hardware - All of our hardware, from our Juniper EX3200 with a 10gbit uplink, to our Intel Dual Xeon 5639's/5520's/X5560's, we own it.

Our Promise - We promise to provide all of our clients with the best level of service and the highest grade hardware that we possibly can. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and our amazing level of support that we offer a 10-day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Quick AUP - We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted. For more information check out our AUP @ https://crissic.net/aup

Looking Glass - We have a Looking Glass ready to go for all your testing needs @ http://lg.crissic.net/

Divider

ServerBear

Comments

• howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited December 2013

Never mind. Mods please delete this post.

• @hwdsl2 said:
    Hmm...
    Saw your offer yesterday. Why repost? Forum rules "Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days. "?

This is our only offer thread in the last 14 days. The other post was a press release, without pricing information.

• @hwdsl2 I thought the same. Post from yesterday have all links to their offer and its just smart way to circumvent LET offer rules for a bit more advertisement. With one thread there's no reason for other to exist.

• @Spirit said:
    hwdsl2 I thought the same. Post from yesterday have all links to their offer and its just smart way to circumvent LET offer rules for a bit more advertisement. With one thread there's no reason for other to exist.

The other thread has no actual advert, just the top nav bar from our site. If I had been contacted I would have willingly removed it; instead the thread has been sunk repeatedly without any contact from anyone doing so. The intent was never to circumvent rules.

I'll remove the nav in the other thread if you'd be so kind as to remove the sink on it :)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

You're doing this in one or another way all the time and you don't know limits. http://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/64272/SkylarM

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

I can count 3 (three), maybe four if you count the market research that has been a more press-release style post in the last 8 months. None of which have ever linked to an offer or mentioned prices. Which isn't against any rules as far as I am aware.

If you ever feel that I am doing something that is breaking the rules, then please do not hesitate to notify me and inform me of my mistake, instead of sinking threads that aren't against any rules and leaving me questioning what is going on. I'm not trying to make your job or anyone else's job harder, or try to circumvent rules that are set.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

Use some common sense. Two ADVERTISEMENT threads within 24 hours and you want both on the top of the frontpage? Some people really don't have courtesy to community they advertise when it come to business.

• What constitutes an advertisement, there were no products listed in the post, links to products in the billing area, or prices?

• @Spirit said:
    Use some common sense. Two ADVERTISEMENT threads within 24 hours. Some people really don't have limits when it come to business.

Again the intent wasn't to circumvent rules, nor have we ever intentionally gone out of our way to work around the rules that are set for LET. If I was contacted regarding the website-in-a-thread navbar at the top of the other thread I would have removed it no questions asked, but instead of being contacted the thread was silently sunk without a word from anyone.

As I said earlier, if you ever feel that I am breaking rules or circumventing rules maliciously please do not hesitate to PM me directly indicating as such, and we can come to an agreeable solution, rather than silently sinking threads.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

@WebSearchingPro said:
    What constitutes an advertisement, there were no products listed in the post, links to products in the billing area, or prices?

There were direct links to every product Crisis offer. Stop pushing please.

@SkylarM:
    ...we can come to an agreeable solution, rather than silently sinking threads.

We set to sink lately most of those over (ab)used "marketing research" threads, "press release" threads, etc.. which are usually followed with Offer thread just day or two later. For some of us LET isn't just advertisment platform and there's no single reason to bother all forum members with some trivial stuff like "Crissic Solutions, LLC Now accepting Credit Cards via STRIPE".
    Imagine all hosts here to start bombing forum frontpage with every minor change which concern only part of their client base. Terrible!
    And about rules regarding advertisement here... most hosts have some etiquette, use common sense and know where are limits.

• @Spirit said:

Lets discuss this further privately shall we :)

• Nice offers.Also i like the design of your advertisement.

• @Spirit I just see skylar open thread with different categories and topic.

Better do it communication privately cause in the forum categories offer their not should be discuss if doesnt related product.

I'm sure skylar will be cooperative with that.

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    What constitutes an advertisement, there were no products listed in the post, links to products in the billing area, or prices?

There are no cars or prices shown in this picture (just a bowl of stewed wildebeest eyeballs soup) but it is still an advertisement for Land Rover cars.
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/6/25/8/enhanced-buzz-wide-11714-1372164667-7.jpg

The other thread has no actual advert,

It may not have contained prices or links to an order form but it was definitely an advertisement for hosting services.

ad·ver·tis·ing ( d v r-t z ng). n. 1. The activity of attracting public attention to a product or business

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @DomainBop said:

If you're getting into technicalities, the rules state one OFFER thread per 14 days. It does constitute as an advertisement, but not an offer.

At any rate, this is being handled via PMs with Spirit, lets get back on topic shall we :)

• I already purchased a lot of thanksgiving&Cyber Monday deals but you are the next company from where i am going to buy vps.

• CPU: Dual Hex Core Intel X5660 @ 2.8Ghz

OVZ512 have 2 cores with cpu speed reduced to 1600 MHz ?

• @hotsnow said:
    OVZ512 have 2 cores with cpu speed reduced to 1600 MHz ?

Power saving may still be on as the node isn't very heavily used yet, I'll get it disabled so it reads at 2.8 :)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2013

the spec of OVZ512 in this thread is not the same as WHT?
    2cores/1IPv4 OR 3cores/2IPv4, which is correct? :)

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1328810

▐ OVZ512: ► Cores: 3 ► Dedicated RAM: 512 MB ► vSwap: 512 MB ► Disk: 50 GB ► Bandwidth: 2000 GB ► IPs: 2 (additional IPs available) ► Request up to 200 individual IPv6s with FREE REVERSE DNS INCLUDED! (submit a support ticket)

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • They might have special offers for each of the forums?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2013

@Andy said:
    They might have special offers for each of the forums?

@SkylarM
    but the order link of OVZ512 is the same, lol

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

@hostnow @andy The plan is setup with 3 cores, you should see all 3.

• @SkylarM said:
    hostnow andy The plan is setup with 3 cores, you should see all 3.

2IPv4 or 1IPv4? thanks :)

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

@hotsnow said:

Specials are provisioned with 2 IPv4 at the moment, if you order our regulars those are 1 IPv4.

Looks like I forgot to fix the OVZ512 on this list, that's entirely my fault!

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @SkylarM How many locations do you have?

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited December 2013

@WellGrounded said:
    SkylarM How many locations do you have?

• @WellGrounded said:
    SkylarM How many locations do you have?

Just the 1.

• Should change topic from 600Mbps Reads/Writes to 600MB/s :) Not sure if I'm on the new or old node, but I'm not complaining! 100% Satisfied!