Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just received this from Conn8ct : Company Closure
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just received this from Conn8ct : Company Closure

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited November 2013 in Providers

Hello all!

I just received this in my mail:

_Dear Customers,

Firstly we would like to thank you for signing up with us in the past few months, we have had a great loss in the last month which sadly has to see an end of Conn8ct.
Services will be terminated by the 15th of December. Please take a backup of your service as soon as possible so no loss is affected.
Once again thank you for your time and we wish you the best!_

Well, first of all, I wasn't ever a costumer of them, so, I don't remember have ever give my mail to them... Oops, another unused vps i bought - I didn't even remember it!!! I had a small vps for 1 year. 10 months are gone...

Anyway, another provider is off. Pitty, in their signature on the end of September, they claimed that they would be introducing soon Greece loaction (there isn't even one LEB provider in Greece, in fact, a vps in a greek dc is far too expensive, even compared to the "big ones").

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho

Comments