Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting hosting service with dedicated - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting hosting service with dedicated

2»

Comments

• edited November 2013

vRozenSch00n said: Very close to you ;)

where is that...?

• mindofemanizer said: where is that...?

Karawaci, Tangerang (a.k.a Benteng)

• vRozenSch00n said: Karawaci, Tangerang (a.k.a Benteng)

dl pernah tinggal di dasana indah/legok ckckckck

• Makanya, deket banget khan?

• wah sekarang kan aku di bekasi pak

• Masih di Jabotabek lah.

Still in Jabotabek area, isn't it.

• @MassNodes said:
    I wouldnt run vps off a dedicated server.

I think you are trying to say you would not run a cPanel/WHM off a VPS.. otherwise your comment is one of the silliest I've ever heard of.

• lukasubolukasubo Member
    edited November 2013

@earl said:
    I would go with DS, too bad you missed the first deal which for $49 you get the sex core with 16GB of ram and 2 TB disk..

WAT?! SEX CORE!

MEME

• @lukasubo said:

Yup! apparently SEX is a fancy latin word for six..

• lukasubolukasubo Member
    edited November 2013

@earl said:

Me at Starbucks:

Girl waitress: Want a coffee?

Me: Yes.

Her: Anything else?

Me: Yes, in fact, I don't want just one coffee.

Her: How many do you want?

Me: I WANT SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her: Wat?

Doge

Troll

Thanked by 1Mitsuhashi
  • @lukasubo said:

Sounds like a script for a p0rn movie.. lol

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • @earl said:

Ha!

• @earl said:
    I think you are trying to say you would not run a cPanel/WHM off a VPS.. otherwise your comment is one of the silliest I've ever heard of.

Try it out then :/ The first time something goes wrong such as a network attack.... a silly script running to protect the network at datashack (or whatever other company) will disconnect your port. All your clients will go offline for hours before the company responds to your support ticket and work actually gets done. Do you want your service to be taken down so easily by someone else?

• @MassNodes said:
    Try it out then :/ The first time something goes wrong such as a network attack.... a silly script running to protect the network at datashack (or whatever other company) will disconnect your port. All your clients will go offline for hours before the company responds to your support ticket and work actually gets done. Do you want your service to be taken down so easily by someone else?

im not advocating anyone to run a reseller service off a VPS..im trying to point out your comment regarding "dont run a VPS off a dedicated server" is pretty silly.

Thanked by 1Mitsuhashi
  • @lukasubo said:
    Troll

Hahaha, I died!

Thanked by 1lukasubo