Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM reseller hosting Down ! Posting it for like 5th time.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM reseller hosting Down ! Posting it for like 5th time.

Hi BlueVM,

I thought may be moving to new servers/dc will make things correct. Yet seems like your reseller hosting is never up.

Ironically I need it less but whenever I need it I always have to go to your IRC, raise tickets, do something else and than post here and wait a complete day before it gets up.

You have seriously made me feel why I am relying on you.

Do something !

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Cpanel reseller i take it or is it vps reselling?

• Cpanel Reseller. I guess VPS is down as well for some, some are yelling on IRC.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I should get the reseller package ready and offer a refugee sale :) since that is so popular here. wink wink

• Please - same price - same specs - I ll move.

Thanked by 2Gunter tridinebandim
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@darknesseds i can confirm it, thats realy pissing me off i will move also.

• I assume that this is cPanel?

• whm working fine, websites not loading... is there any way we can backup data in/by/via whm or a remote access key

• @tridinebandim said:
    whm working fine, websites not loading... is there any way we can backup data in/by/via whm or a remote access key

Go to cpanel.. click on back up then connect with ftp and download your backup.

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited November 2013

@earl
    will i be able to backup all accounts under the reseller account?

• This ain't their helpdesk, get real and contact them.

• @ultimatehostings : Read the thread properly, I did indeed. !

• Someone wants to offer me the same service ?

50GB Disk + Unlimited reseller cpanel - 1.99 USD/month, am done, I want to move.

• It seems that BlueVM's customers always come here to complain it may be that BlueVM doesn't respond to their tickets after 10 minutes.. but who knows :)

• @ATHK said:

This should be stopped I guess?

• @ATHK : its more like its downtime every time i need it.

• @darknessends - I'm working on an automated troubleshooter which should fix these issues. We do have 2 entirely empty nodes though, so you're welcome to move to one of those.

• @tridinebandim said:
    earl
    will i be able to backup all accounts under the reseller account?

Unless you are on a master reseller, no.. with plain WHM you need to back up each account under cpanel..

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • I can confirm that the Reseller server I am on is now fully functional and in working order.

• I should make a category: "BlueVM Support"

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • every week server offline for about 3 hours 8 minute -:(

• Downtime has because a regular occurrence for BlueVM. I've had a server for about a week and some change and I've yet to go a day without some form of downtime. It's been a pretty horrid experience.

• Mainly from my understanding it is mostly abusers overloading the shared hosting.

Mun

• Shared Hosting makes up a VERY small portion of our clients. The majority of clients are on our OpenVZ plans, as well as KVM. Those have been stable and good (with the exception of a few minor hiccups). Shared Hosting is abused more than VPS it seems.

• @Magiobiwan said:
    Shared Hosting makes up a VERY small portion of our clients. The majority of clients are on our OpenVZ plans, as well as KVM. Those have been stable and good (with the exception of a few minor hiccups). Shared Hosting is abused more than VPS it seems.

It's a lot harder to maintain quality on a shared server. I haven't seen a good reseller in the low-end industry yet.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2013

@Zen said:
    Does someone want to explain to me how any other business with even an hour per month of downtime gets their asses torn apart but from what it seems BlueVM are causing hours per day for many clients and yet people are still licking their asses.

I have nothing wrong with BlueVM btw - just don't understand. I've just seen like 3 weeks worth of complaints and if it was any other business by this point they would have lost all reputation.

IMO because they offer such a lot for next to nothing, this does not always attract people looking for a good deal or a bargain like 95% of the user base here, it attracts the real bottom feeders who expect enterprise and cry when that's not what they actually get, and would rather publicly make noise and stamp their feet than pay an extra $1 p/month and have more realistic expectations.

Just thinking out loud, could be very wrong, but if I am right the ironic part is all these sorts of threads actually do I expect is put BlueVM and others off providing these sorts of service in the future and every lost costumer because of these sorts of threads makes it harder for them to continue offering quality services without having to constantly migrate/ manage/ move people around in order to cope.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    IMO because they offer such a lot for next to nothing, this does not always attract people looking for a good deal or a bargain like 95% of the user base here, it attracts the real bottom feeders who expect enterprise and cry when that's not what they actually get, and would rather publicly make noise and stamp their feet than pay an extra $1 p/month and have more realistic expectations.

Aye captain, truth hurts :)

• ...(with the exception of a few minor hiccups)...

S1-ATL node

• What tool is this?

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited November 2013

@pechspilz said:
    What tool is this?

http://uptimerobot.com