Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS - Send details from a list?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS - Send details from a list?

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to get WHMCS to grab a username and password from a file and send it to the users on invoice activation.

I would like to know if this feature is possible as the service I am setting has no automation features so I can not create an account automatically on activation.

My plan would be to generate about 10 users then add the details to a file which WHMCS would have access to.

On invoice payment WHMCS would then grab a users details from the list and send it to the client.

I would like to know if there is a plugin out there to do this or a feature already added to WHMCS which I am missing.

If this isn't possible then I would want to make a text file which is then added to the users account as a downloadable which would contain their details. Obviously I would need it so that once it has been added to a client it can't be added to anymore.

If none of these are possible then I would just have to enter details manually.

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

I don't get it, why not just write a service module for it? It's like copy and paste the template, and then add five lines of code.

• Why not have users signup using WHMCS itself? Even if you do manual activations WHMCS will send user a welcome email as soon as you activate the product for them.

• @ultimatehostings said:
    Why not have users signup using WHMCS itself? Even if you do manual activations WHMCS will send user a welcome email as soon as you activate the product for them.

I suppose a couple minutes to add the user details manually isn't going to make much of a difference.

• That's right but if you're doing everything manually then you don't need WHMCS at all, it forfeits the purpose of automation. Also when people signup using WHMCS you can actually track and prevent fraud. BTW what is that you're doing?

That's right but if you're doing everything manually then you don't need WHMCS at all, it forfeits the purpose of automation. Also when people signup using WHMCS you can actually track and prevent fraud. BTW what is that you're doing?

I am using WHMCS due to it's functionality, It's got a good billing, support and client management system.

You'll all find out soon.

• Looks like you're working on something interesting, good luck with it and don't forget to post here.

Looks like you're working on something interesting, good luck with it and don't forget to post here.

I'll post it here then send you a link to make sure it's not missed ;)

• Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.